Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

6 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

This is why you don't overestimate a single win.

That may be true but Saleh said after the last game in Buffalo that they'd be seeing the Bills again this year. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That may be true but Saleh said after the last game in Buffalo that they'd be seeing the Bills again this year. 

Apparently he has a nice television in his home, where he'll be watching the postseason intently.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
44 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Eek.

Shouldn't the entire staff be suspended for betting on Zack Wilson, then?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Maybe they lined up a box for the 1st playoff game?

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Were that many people really that happy to see Daboll go?  I was happy he was getting a well-deserved shot at a HC job, and am happy he's proving he's earned it.  But I can't recall ever hearing anyone even remotely serious saying "Thank God he's out of here."

There was more than there should have been, especially on Twitter.  It wasn't the "mute fest" than a normal election brings but it was in that neighborhood.

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's never really a good idea to involve your mom in your job...

I wonder how many dick pics Lisa Wilson gets per day

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

What team has blown their last two top 3 QB picks? Either it is scouting or coaching.

In typical Jets fashion, Wilson will go on to become a franchise QB for another team.

How did Darnold do today?

56 minutes ago, Foxx said:

In typical Jets fashion, Wilson will go on to become a franchise QB for another team.

How did Darnold do today?

Watching Darnold beat the team you lost to last week is pretty damn Jetsy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Watching Darnold beat the team you lost to last week is pretty damn Jetsy.

The last 4 weeks he has looked like an actual NFL QB. I think his rating today was something like 124.8.

Wilkes is also looking like he might actually be worthy of being a permanent HC. Arizona let him go because Keim (who is most likely going to be let ho this off-season) drafted Rosen. His replacement, Kingsbury has a chance of being let go as well.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

The last 4 weeks he has looked like an actual NFL QB. I think his rating today was something like 124.8.

Wilkes is also looking like he might actually be worthy of being a permanent HC. Arizona let him go because Keim (who is most likely going to be let ho this off-season) drafted Rosen. His replacement, Kingsbury has a chance of being let go as well.

I think KK is heading back to CFB, where he clearly belongs. 

Agreed on both Darnold and Wilkes, though their running game is really the story.  I'm not sure SD is really an NFL starter but he's much better when he isn't expected to make a ton of plays. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2