Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

2 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

That's a great post, and spot on.

20150316__breakfastold1.jpg?w=620

Not really seeing Molly Ringwald's Claire in that outfit.  He needs to do better.

But he did nail the other 4.  Might even be some of Carl the Janitor in there as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Actually like Eisen.  And having been a Bills fan for the entirely of 17 years in the desert can feel his pain.  But better him than us.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Not really seeing Molly Ringwald's Claire in that outfit.  He needs to do better.

But he did nail the other 4.  Might even be some of Carl the Janitor in there as well.

I think he came out of the little girls room(?). That would cover the Pretty in Pink thing...

• Haha 2

CarpetCrawler
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

I'd have to see his panties before I came to that conclusion.....that could cover

16 Candles too. ("I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek.")

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Yeah, it does make one wonder just what he had against the Jest prior to signing with them.

It's almost like what a lifelong Bills fan would do if he got to tinker with the Fishies roster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wouldn’t fire Saleh, he’s done a respectable job. Their entire offense was built around Rodgers and plan B was a colossal draft bust.

• Cheers 3

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I wouldn’t fire Saleh, he’s done a respectable job. Their entire offense was built around Rodgers and plan B was a colossal draft bust.

Agreed but the OL is GM malpractice.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Agreed.  But, anybody that has hired Nate Hackett to be the OC (don't care how much Rodgers wanted him) has to take some of the blame for the O going to complete doo doo.

• Like 4

Aaron Rodgers: Whether I play depends on health, and if the Jets are still alive

</snip>

Rodgers, who tore his Achilles tendon in the first game of the season, told Pat McAfee today that whether he plays again this year will depend on whether he’s medically cleared, and whether the Jets still have any chance of making the playoffs.

“It’s health first,” Rodgers said. “Are we alive second.”

</snip>

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

So dumb. Risking next season for what?

To prove he's a 40-year-old superman? I can't imagine what else it could be.