Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

My SIL is about six months out from his surgery following his second AT tear. He’s still hobbled. 

Apparently, AaRod had a cutting-edge tech operation. I realize he's not a defensive back or a running back who would have to cut on a dime but, still though... 3 months seems unreal.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ann said:

Might have to move this to the conspiracy thread. 😝

Nah, the conspiracy is that Wilson threw this game to keep Aaaaaaron from coming off the disabled list this season.  :classic_wink:

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

On 12/17/2023 at 4:46 AM, Foxx said:

A little over 3 months since he tore his Achilles is crazy.

Did he really though? That is as likely as dieing on the field. The question here I think should be is. Who is this imposter? 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 12/20/2023 at 2:52 PM, Ann said:

Ummm

I still have every confidence that he's going to get killed in practice behind that line.

• Cheers 2

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I still have every confidence that he's going to get killed in practice behind that line.

You no doubt mean, “to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune…”

• Applause 2

On 12/25/2023 at 4:11 PM, snafu said:

…because Aaron Rodgers told him to.

While that's funny, the owner has backed himself into a corner with Rogers.  No GM or HC worth a damn is taking that job with a 40 year old QB coming off an achillies injury that they are tied to for at least 2 seasons. 

Jets gonna Jet.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4