Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

On 12/4/2023 at 12:36 PM, Ann said:

"Naw, I'm good!"

Wut!:classic_blink:

wut.jpg.f56c1a7f44c989f009882380ae5741af.jpg

This has to be complete bullshit. Wilson gains nothing and loses everything in his career that is salvageable at this point if he takes this "I'm reluctant to play" angle. 

If your story is based on "sources tell us," it should stop being a story. Imagine if I ran an article in the NY Post that starts with "sources tell me Dianna Russini used to be an Aerosmith groupie and is the subject of the song "Love In An Elevator" after blowing the entire band on the way to their penthouse suite at the Ritz Carlton in 1988." 

30 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This has to be complete bullshit. Wilson gains nothing and loses everything in his career that is salvageable at this point if he takes this "I'm reluctant to play" angle. 

If your story is based on "sources tell us," it should stop being a story. Imagine if I ran an article in the NY Post that starts with "sources tell me Dianna Russini used to be an Aerosmith groupie and is the subject of the song "Love In An Elevator" after blowing the entire band on the way to their penthouse suite at the Ritz Carlton in 1988." 

Did you see Rodgers on the McAfee Show? He pretty much admits it's real and that there have been leaks from inside the whole season. The story may not be completely accurate, but there is a leaker in the building.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Lol. Drop the guy who has started the last two games because the guy you originally demoted doesn't want to start for you. And... you can't fire the guy who you need to... your offensive coordinator.

We get to add Aaron Rodgers, Tim Boyle, and...somehow...Chris Streveler to the above list?  That's what PFR says.  Chris Streveler started a game for the Jets last year.  

Jets have had seven quarterbacks start games in the last two years.  Of those seven, only two are still on the roster...and one's injured, and one reportedly refuses to play.  This team is such a disaster, even Roland Emmerich is shaking his head in disbelief.  

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

1) Do you really think Wilson said to himself "You know what?  This time, I'm going to exercise good judgement?"

2) Source may have been Charissa Thompson.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

We get to add Aaron Rodgers, Tim Boyle, and...somehow...Chris Streveler to the above list?  That's what PFR says.  Chris Streveler started a game for the Jets last year.  

Jets have had seven quarterbacks start games in the last two years.  Of those seven, only two are still on the roster...and one's injured, and one reportedly refuses to play.  This team is such a disaster, even Roland Emmerich is shaking his head in disbelief.  

Good chance you will be adding Brett Rypien to your list.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

Lol. Drop the guy who has started the last two games because the guy you originally demoted doesn't want to start for you. And... you can't fire the guy who you need to... your offensive coordinator.

Well, he is horrible. 

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Did you see Rodgers on the McAfee Show? He pretty much admits it's real and that there have been leaks from inside the whole season. The story may not be completely accurate, but there is a leaker in the building.

Okay, so Wilson is an idiot. But that doesn't justify stories that are exclusively based on "sources say." They always do more damage than good, and it's essentially ego driven, especially in the sports journalism world where it seems no one can report a major story with adding something like "Adam Shefter first reported."

Nobody GAF who first reported it except these nutbag writers.

• Cheers 3

34 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Okay, so Wilson is an idiot. But that doesn't justify stories that are exclusively based on "sources say." They always do more damage than good, and it's essentially ego driven, especially in the sports journalism world where it seems no one can report a major story with adding something like "Adam Shefter first reported."

Nobody GAF who first reported it except these nutbag writers.

Where have you gone Dick Schaap?

Sports media is an embarrassment. It’s absolutely nothing but idiots and hot chicks talking shit 24x7.

And &#%$ them for making me want to root for Zach Wilson!!

• Haha 2
  • Applause 2

9 hours ago, Foxx said:

Whereas currently, the John Gielgud wannabe and somewhat infirm Quarterback has been unable to perform, his understudy - although pensive and at times seemingly confused as in the blur of a misty fog - has rallied and appears now prepared to strike out boldly and seemingly ready to thrust himself from the stage onto the public audience and perhaps, just perhaps… history.  

You be the judge. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

It would be great to see him thrive somewhere else. 

He's surely had a bad deal thus far. Have the Jests ruined him? Seems like a decent kid.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

A little over 3 months since he tore his Achilles is crazy.

Might have to move this to the conspiracy thread. 😝

• Haha 2
  • Popcorn 1

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

A little over 3 months since he tore his Achilles is crazy.

My SIL is about six months out from his surgery following his second AT tear. He’s still hobbled. 

• Cheers 2