Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

4 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

So dumb. Risking next season for what?

Agree but you have to admit how amazing it is that it is actually a conversation.

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

He looks pretty good for being, what... 10 weeks removed(?).

Love the Six Million Dollar Man slow-mo to make it look dramatic. 

He comes back for what??? To pop it again when he's getting sacked the first series he plays? Playing him this season is the stupidest football move possible....but we are talking the Jets here.

4239142174_e49f482823.jpg

• Applause 3

8 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Its all just PR then? Is Saleh just a fit Rex Ryan? 

I dunno, I could certainly be wrong.

I chalk it up to human hopefulness and desire.

It may be that he would be perfectly fine but we really don't know, at least I don't. No one has ever returned that quickly, but the new procedure may allow for it. That said, even with a new procedure, I find it hard to believe that the body could regenerate that injury that quickly. Maybe someone in a more knowledgeable position could weigh in on it.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It may be that he would be perfectly fine but we really don't know, at least I don't. No one has ever returned that quickly, but the new procedure may allow for it. That said, even with a new procedure, I find it hard to believe that the body could regenerate that injury that quickly. Maybe someone in a more knowledgeable position could weigh in on it.

Well...I have read the Iliad, so I know Achilles' tendon injuries should be fatal.  

But I suspect Achilles didn't listen to mating dolphins after he got the arrow through his heel, so maybe that makes a big difference.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Rodgers is trying to comeback early for what? Their season is over, they tried to win without a quarterback, and obviously that wasn't going to work. I thought Rodgers would give the Jets a boast this season but he couldn't get his 39-year-old body through the first series. Now he's coming off a significant injury, he's 40, their O-line sucks, and he was showing some decline last season (and he's a career choke artist). I'm skeptical he'll make a real difference ever for this team at this point. And all guys he brought in with him - Lazard, Cobb, Cook, Boyle - all blow. Lots more losing in store for this organization.

• Cheers 2

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

I happen to think it’s all just PR BS. He would be a real moron to try and come back this year

Edited by Sig1Hunter
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I happen to think it’s all just PR BS. He would be a real moron to try and come back this year

Got to give the Jets fan base a reason to Jest.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2023 at 9:36 AM, Foxx said:

he is probably rolling out a super secret cannabis product that will be touted to accelerate the healing process.

He will do his own commercials  touting his super quick return from major injury, even if he never plays a down (he could have).

• clown 1

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

he is probably rolling out a super secret cannabis product that will be touted to accelerate the healing process.

He will do his own commercials  touting his super quick return from major injury, even if he never plays a down (he could have).

@Foxx said someone more knowledgeable.  Not sure if you read the whole thing. 😆 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

@Foxx said someone more knowledgeable.  Not sure if you read the whole thing. 😆 

Seriously.  We'd get better info from the &#%$ing therapy dolphins.

• Like 1

Lol. Drop the guy who has started the last two games because the guy you originally demoted doesn't want to start for you. And... you can't fire the guy who you need to... your offensive coordinator.

• Facepalm 2