Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

CarpetCrawler
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Abbott-Costello.jpg?fit=570,371&ssl=1

So who's the guy that was chosen to be let go by the Dolphins?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

Jalen Ramsey out until December

dec.jpg.7072859a26f23d50e8975de6d9e55d42.jpg

Maybe I'm missing something about Miami but I saw Nick Wright picked Miami to win the division. Granted he has something against Buffalo but if you're going to pick anyone other than the Bills then wouldn't it be the Jets? 

1. Miami's defense was trash last season. They couldn't stop the pass and they didn't create turnovers. Now their supposed savior Ramsey is out until at least December... good luck.

2. Their schedule is a nightmare. Here are their first 6 road games: @LAC, @NWE, @BUF, @PHI, @KAN, and @NYJ. And they finish the season: NYJ, DAL, @BAL, and BUF... good luck.

3. Tua's health. Does anyone really believe Tua can make it through an entire season without sustaining another concussion? I don't. I love the duo of Hill and Waddle but it won't be as prolific with Skylar Thompson or Mike White. I have Miami finishing 3rd in the division (and 4th if Tua gets knocked out). Nick Wright must be trolling Bills fans. (He also has the Patriots finishing ahead of the Jets which is comically considering the disparity at QB.)   

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, crawhammer said:

Maybe I'm missing something about Miami but I saw Nick Wright picked Miami to win the division. Granted he has something against Buffalo but if you're going to pick anyone other than the Bills then wouldn't it be the Jets? 

1. Miami's defense was trash last season. They couldn't stop the pass and they didn't create turnovers. Now their supposed savior Ramsey is out until at least December... good luck.

2. Their schedule is a nightmare. Here are their first 6 road games: @LAC, @NWE, @BUF, @PHI, @KAN, and @NYJ. And they finish the season: NYJ, DAL, @BAL, and BUF... good luck.

3. Tua's health. Does anyone really believe Tua can make it through an entire season without sustaining another concussion? I don't. I love the duo of Hill and Waddle but it won't be as prolific with Skylar Thompson or Mike White. I have Miami finishing 3rd in the division (and 4th if Tua gets knocked out). Nick Wright must be trolling Bills fans. (He also has the Patriots finishing ahead of the Jets which is comically considering the disparity at QB.)   

I'm surprised Tua can make it through breakfast without sustaining a concussion.  

Seriously...I genuinely worry for the guy's long-term health.

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, crawhammer said:

Miami has been on the cusp for a few years. The Jets are... the Jets.

• Cheers 2

52 minutes ago, crawhammer said:

It's rare that one person makes a difference, but I'm pretty sure Fish fans believe their D will become top 5 simply because they hired Vic Fangio.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's rare that one person makes a difference, but I'm pretty sure Fish fans believe their D will become top 5 simply because they hired Vic Fangio.

A quick check of his Wikipedia bio shows that he's got a good track record of taking over horrifically pathetic defenses and making them mediocre.  

So he's well-positioned to raise the Dolphins D to mediocre from...slightly more mediocre.  Good luck, Fins fans.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

The Jets are... the Jets.

This is true. But they were reasonably competitive last season with a hot mess at quarterback. In addition to Rodgers they've also brought in some other nice pieces (Lazard, Cook, etc.). We'll get a better feel for them after the week 1 matchup with the Bills. 

19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Some fans in NE think similarly of O'Brien with the Pats offense. Ultimately you need the talent on the field. Miami's pretty thin on defensive talent and the Pats have Mac Jones (combined with a probably bad OL).

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, crawhammer said:

Some fans in NE think similarly of O'Brien with the Pats offense. Ultimately you need the talent on the field. Miami's pretty thin on defensive talent and the Pats have Mac Jones (combined with a probably bad OL).

NE fans have a better argument, going from "no OC" to actually having one.  

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's nice that Dolphins fans have recovered the mantle of "Most Loud-Mouthed, Ignorant, Annoying Fans Anywhere" from New England fans, just in time for me to go back to pitying the Pats* and loathing the Dolphins with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Cheers 2