Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

12 hours ago, Ann said:

I wonder what they offered?

I heard Bill Polian commenting that one of the things to consider when attempting a trade for Taylor is that not only has he not played a snap all preseason, but it's very likely he'll need to remain on the PUP list and miss the first four games of the season.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 hours ago, Ann said:

I wonder what they offered?

I feel like the current Dolphins are mimicking the Dolphins of '90-91 or thereabouts, where they stocked up on a shitload of former first-round picks to take one good shot at a Superbowl run...and still couldn't get past the Bills.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

The Dolphins seem to be spinning their wheels trying to sort out their RB room (which is already pretty decent imo) when their real problem will be their at best mediocre defense. That and the health of their QB... Tua being one or two more blows to the head from contemplating retirement.

• Cheers 3

The rest of the AFCE has been in a panic since they realized Josh was legit. Not only was he legit, he’s a record-breaking freak of nature and a Unicorn to boot.

They all grabbed a QB who they hoped would be the “next Josh Allen,” or at least compete near his level. They beefed up their Ds and WRs. 

This offseason we got much better at RB, so Bill hired Zeke, and got a real God Damn Offensive Coordinator. The Jests got a soon-to-be washed-up Cook, and the Dolphags are trying to get Taylor, and they hired a real God Damn Defensive Coordinator. 

Next year after Josh tortures them with Kincaid and Knox, they’ll go hunting for TEs that can play in the slot and not just block. 

It’s a copycat league, but you can’t copy Unicorns. 

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 3

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I heard Bill Polian commenting that one of the things to consider when attempting a trade for Taylor is that not only has he not played a snap all preseason, but it's very likely he'll need to remain on the PUP list and miss the first four games of the season.

assuming he's even healthy at that point.

already damaged goods

the main reason these awesome RBs aren't getting big money deals

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Getting the excuses ready even earlier than usual.

He sounds about as inspiring as a bowl of cold mashed potatoes.

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The camera later went out with a concuss- er, knee injury, but came back in.

• Haha 4

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He sounds about as inspiring as a bowl of cold mashed potatoes.

From the Dick Jauron school of dealing with the media.

10 minutes ago, devnull said:

So a 2020 first round bust CB in exchange for a 2021 second round bust CB

Seems like a fair swap

The 'Guy Checking Out a Girl' Meme, Explained

• Haha 1