Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

On 8/31/2023 at 3:40 PM, Ann said:

Evans went to Miami 

“Darryngton Evans” sounds like the name of a U.K. train station.

• Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

6.  Once again, no one asked him how many kids are buried in his basement.

You know he was bullied in high school.

Hell, if he visited a high school right now, he'd probably be bullied.  I can't believe a Dolphins player hasn't stuffed him in a locker yet.  

If this is true, it is awful:

Instagram model Destani had a kid with #Dolphins cornerback Eli Apple, and he has suggested letting the kid “DIE” because he was born at 25 weeks, weighed 1 lb. 12 oz., and had already undergone two surgeries😳

She also claims that Apple is a match but REFUSES to give the required 30 MLS of blood to help save his life via a blood transfusion due to a heart problem.

Apple's reasoning after leaving her and her unborn child is that he has a sex problem and that she is the 6th woman he’s gotten pregnant in 3 years and the others just had abortions.

• Facepalm 3
  • Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Ann said:

If this is true, it is awful:

Instagram model Destani had a kid with #Dolphins cornerback Eli Apple, and he has suggested letting the kid “DIE” because he was born at 25 weeks, weighed 1 lb. 12 oz., and had already undergone two surgeries😳

She also claims that Apple is a match but REFUSES to give the required 30 MLS of blood to help save his life via a blood transfusion due to a heart problem.

Apple's reasoning after leaving her and her unborn child is that he has a sex problem and that she is the 6th woman he’s gotten pregnant in 3 years and the others just had abortions.

On the one hand...women argue for their right to have children without the father's involvement.

On the other hand...Eli, you piece of rat filth...  If she starts a GoFundMe to help pay the fines, I'd donate.

• Cheers 3

Dolphins pick Mike White over Skylar Thompson to be QB2

The Dolphins named Mike White as their backup quarterback, coach Mike McDaniel said Monday, after a monthslong competition with Skylar Thompson.

On four occasions last season, the Dolphins were forced to turn to a backup quarterback after their starter was knocked out of a game. They signed White to a two-year, $8 million contract this offseason with $4.5 million guaranteed to operate as the primary backup to Tua Tagovailoa and he competed with the 2022 seventh-round pick Thompson throughout the summer for the job.

</snip>

On 9/4/2023 at 12:31 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You know he was bullied in high school.

Hell, if he visited a high school right now, he'd probably be bullied.  I can't believe a Dolphins player hasn't stuffed him in a locker yet.  

And you know they havent how?

• I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

And you know they havent how?

Because I have personal, private sources who are deep inside the organization and very, very close to McDaniel.

21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

That is NOT good news against that pass rush.

Exactly. I sincerely worry about his health if he has not learned how to fall. He's a good kid and another concussion could be devastating.

• Cheers 1

CarpetCrawler
3 hours ago, LB3 said:

Please, God. 🙏 Just let Tua live.

I think God has given him enough warnings already, it's out of his hands by now.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I think God has given him enough warnings already, it's out of his hands by now.

You're completely right but I know his heart is making him make risky choices and just hope the best for his health. And yes, what you said is hilariously correct. 🤣

I guess I'm getting soft as I get older.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Exactly. I sincerely worry about his health if he has not learned how to fall. He's a good kid and another concussion could be devastating.

One more hit, and he's a Democratic president.

• Haha 4