Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Apparently "start of the regular season" is at least 6-8 weeks.

Yeesh.

EDIT: apparently 6-8 weeks from the date of the surgery, not 6-8 weeks of the season.

Edited by IDBillzFan

Alaska Darin

The news seem to get worse with each passing hour.  I'm not a fan of Ramsey in any way - he's talked far more shit than he's been able to back up but I don't ever wanna see guys go through this kinda stuff (except Tom Brady - &#%$ that guy)

Two favorite lines from Finheaven:

It was really cool having Ramsey and Howard as the best CB tandem in the NFL for almost two days of training camp.

Draft Kings has not changed the Dolphins’ odds (+2500) to win Super Bowl.

Crap Throwing Clavin
54 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The news seem to get worse with each passing hour.  I'm not a fan of Ramsey in any way - he's talked far more shit than he's been able to back up but I don't ever wanna see guys go through this kinda stuff (except Tom Brady - &#%$ that guy)

"Jalen Ramsey's Injury Worse Than Originally Thought, Likely To Miss All of 2023."

"Jalen Ramsey Has Leg Amputated.  Dolphins Report Him as Doubtful To Play in 2024."

"PFF Grades Jalen Ramesy as Third-Best Cornerback for 2025 season."

• Haha 3

Alaska Darin
51 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Jalen Ramsey's Injury Worse Than Originally Thought, Likely To Miss All of 2023."

"Jalen Ramsey Has Leg Amputated.  Dolphins Report Him as Doubtful To Play in 2024."

Jalen Ramsey reports to Dolphins 2026 camp despite being dead.  Dolphins move him to FS.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But, but, how's the spleen?

Oh wait, he's not worthy 😁

• Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Kind of odd that he doesn't allow commenting on his tweets (follows or mentions only)

ramsey.jpg.bd832520a06d5e7d01491847a14272e5.jpg

"Adversity is opportunity."

"Opportunity to suck." [/Diggs]

SquirminThurman
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, boy. We're in trouble now.

The Fish just moved from one mouthy bitch to another.

I guess the Dolphins have a new 'template' at DB. I thought the same thing. From one loud mouthed under-performer to a bigger loud mouthed under performer.

Apple may actually be the better match up vs Diggs, but his mouth is much worse.

I recall some pretty nasty back and forth between WR- Hill and CB - Apple in the playoffs not too long ago. Dolphins TC just got much more interesting.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

They're that good !

:chuckle:

01h6gtg4zsx5s6v70zt2.jpg

3 reasons why the Miami Dolphins will be fine without Jalen Ramsey

https://phinphanatic.com/posts/3-reasons-why-the-miami-dolphins-will-be-fine-without-jalen-ramsey-01h6gkvsmtcz

I love when people get optimistic about losing what was supposedly their biggest offseason move.  Yeah, you're gonna be just fine.  🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I do love training camp reporting.

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So they’re not Super Bowl favorites? 

• Popcorn 1