Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Hedge said:

leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

Hope he didn't give himself a knee injury strapping that to his head.

• Haha 2

Police investigating Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill over alleged Haulover Marina incident

Miami Dolphins star Tyreek Hill is under investigation by the Miami-Dade Police Department, and Local 10 News has learned the wide receiver allegedly hit a man working at Haulover Marina.

</snip>

According to a tip received by Local 10 News, at around 6 p.m. Sunday, Hill got into some kind of disagreement with an employee of one of the charter companies based at Haulover Marina that apparently ended with Hill hitting the man.

</snip>

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Police investigating Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill over alleged Haulover Marina incident

Miami Dolphins star Tyreek Hill is under investigation by the Miami-Dade Police Department, and Local 10 News has learned the wide receiver allegedly hit a man working at Haulover Marina.

</snip>

According to a tip received by Local 10 News, at around 6 p.m. Sunday, Hill got into some kind of disagreement with an employee of one of the charter companies based at Haulover Marina that apparently ended with Hill hitting the man.

</snip>

• Haha 4

Alaska Darin

I can't wait to watch the meltdown from Fish fans after their "Diggs missed a practice!" nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I can't wait to watch the meltdown from Fish fans after their "Diggs missed a practice!" nonsense.

At least he's just beating up random employees and not pregnant women. So I guess that's a step in the right direction.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 1

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

At least he's just beating up random employees and not pregnant women. So I guess that's a step in the right direction.

Hey, maybe the random employee identifies as a pregnant woman.

Can we get this to happen?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

Hey, maybe the random employee identifies as a pregnant woman.

Can we get this to happen?

While all joke about this, if he ends up getting charged, you have to wonder if Goodell sees the pattern of abuse and takes action.

I doubt it, but the dude's abuse history goes back to college, and at some point he may end up killing someone.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

While all joke about this, if he ends up getting charged, you have to wonder if Goodell sees the pattern of abuse and takes action.

I doubt it, but the dude's abuse history goes back to college, and at some point he may end up killing someone.

He’s a marquee player. 
He will skate. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1