Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Jabba The Hutt
14 hours ago, snafu said:

Hey, maybe the random employee identifies as a pregnant woman.

Can we get this to happen?

Done...

• Angry 1
  • Doh! 1

New details reveal victim is willing to press charges against Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill in alleged assault, battery: Police
Although the incident report released by MDPD does not name Hill or the alleged victim, officers described the incident as an argument that turned physical

</snip>

According to the incident report, that is when the victim was slapped on the neck by an unidentified person, who was presumably Hill.

Police said the person than ran toward the victim, but was restrained.

The incident report claims the incident was captured on surveillance video, but footage has not been released.

“We are aware of the situation and have been in contact with Tyreek, his representatives and the NFL. We will reserve further comment at this time," a Dolphins spokesperson said in a statement Wednesday.

</snip>

• Facepalm 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This could be fun to watch.

Entitled @$$h@l&.

"Reportedly hit a man."

"Boarded a boat without permission."

"Victim was slapped on the back of the neck by an unknown person.  Then Hill ran towards the victim."

Not defending Hill...but this is the most bizarre series of descriptions of an incident I've ever seen.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Reportedly hit a man."

"Boarded a boat without permission."

"Victim was slapped on the back of the neck by an unknown person.  Then Hill ran towards the victim."

Not defending Hill...but this is the most bizarre series of descriptions of an incident I've ever seen.  

I chalked it up to "Standard American Journalist + Standard American Government Employee" and just moved on. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ann said:

New details reveal victim is willing to press charges against Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill in alleged assault, battery: Police
Although the incident report released by MDPD does not name Hill or the alleged victim, officers described the incident as an argument that turned physical

</snip>

According to the incident report, that is when the victim was slapped on the neck by an unidentified person, who was presumably Hill.

Police said the person than ran toward the victim, but was restrained.

The incident report claims the incident was captured on surveillance video, but footage has not been released.

“We are aware of the situation and have been in contact with Tyreek, his representatives and the NFL. We will reserve further comment at this time," a Dolphins spokesperson said in a statement Wednesday.

</snip>

How does somebody slap somebody on the neck and THEN run up to them?  Either the slapee got knocked pretty far by the slap or the slapper has some serious gorilla arms.

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
54 minutes ago, Taro T said:

How does somebody slap somebody on the neck and THEN run up to them?  Either the slapee got knocked pretty far by the slap or the slapper has some serious gorilla arms.

And I'm sorry, but if you have to file criminal charges for getting slapped on the back of the neck, you're a serious pussy.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And I'm sorry, but if you have to file criminal charges for getting slapped on the back of the neck, you're a serious pussy.

Correction. You're a serious pussy who is about to receive a very large check and a free Tyreek Hill autograph.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

This could be fun to watch.

Entitled @$$h@l&.

I can't help thinking that right now Chiefs fans are stuck between "I'm glad he's not on our team anymore" and "I wish her were here to slap around Jackson Mahomes."

• Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You wouldn't say that if it were Bruce Lee...

Miami Dolphins star Tyreek Hill tried to give man $200 after slapping him, report says

The man didn’t know he was slapped by the highest-paid receiver in the NFL. Miami Dolphins star Tyreek Hill offered him $200 with his apology, according to a Miami-Dade Police report.

A supplemental report the South Florida Sun Sentinel obtained through a public records request Wednesday gives more details about what led to the alleged slap Hill planted on the neck of a fishing charter company employee at the Bill Bird Marina in Haulover Park on Father’s Day.

</snip>

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 hours ago, Ann said:

Miami Dolphins star Tyreek Hill tried to give man $200 after slapping him, report says

The man didn’t know he was slapped by the highest-paid receiver in the NFL. Miami Dolphins star Tyreek Hill offered him $200 with his apology, according to a Miami-Dade Police report.

A supplemental report the South Florida Sun Sentinel obtained through a public records request Wednesday gives more details about what led to the alleged slap Hill planted on the neck of a fishing charter company employee at the Bill Bird Marina in Haulover Park on Father’s Day.

</snip>

7r05jf.jpg

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Fin Fanatic is right !

10 bold predictions for the Miami Dolphins and the AFC East in 2023

Tua will be league MVP!? :classic_blink:

• Haha 4

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

There is nothing more entertaining than comparing Tua's stats against quality opposition to his stats against the dregs of the NFL.

Let's just say...he's awful against teams that are even decent.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Jabba The Hutt
On 7/2/2023 at 2:52 PM, Ann said:

I don’t think he plans on ever playing for the Dolphins 

3 hours ago, Ann said:

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

There is nothing more entertaining than comparing Tua's stats against quality opposition to his stats against the dregs of the NFL.

Let's just say...he's awful against teams that are even decent.

• Haha 7