Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Mr. Anderson?  Chosen?  Just change your &#%$ing name to "Neo" already.

My wife has a kid on her bus names Messiah.  Why would you do that?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

My wife has a kid on her bus names Messiah.  Why would you do that?

Well, It’s complex. 

I’ll show myself out. :drums:

Edited by Nanker
  • Facepalm 4
  • Haha 7

More on "Chosen"

A veteran wide receiver previously linked to the Patriots on multiple occasions reportedly will sign with one of New England’s fiercest rivals.

Chosen — formerly known as Robbie — Anderson has agreed to a free-agent contract with the Miami Dolphins, according to multiple reports. Anderson had been on the open market since early March when he was released by the Arizona Cardinals, who acquired him from the Carolina Panthers through a mid-season trade last year.

The Patriots evidently didn’t like Anderson enough to sign him at this stage in his career, but Bill Belichick and company were big fans of the Temple product’s game in years past. Anderson claimed New England tried to sign him in 2020 free agency and the Patriots reportedly eyed a trade for the 2016 undrafted free agent in the offseason leading up to the 2022 campaign. New England also apparently used Anderson as the NFL comp for wideout Tyquan Thornton, its second-round pick in last year’s draft.

https://nesn.com/2023/04/nfl-rumors-former-patriots-target-to-sign-with-rival-dolphins/

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Instead, "I'm going to keep taking shots to the head until I sound presidential!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 1

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Instead, "I'm going to keep taking shots to the head until I sound presidential!"

Tua Fetterman.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Tua Fetterman.

Yeah...and now I'm remembering Tedy Bruschi and the "hits watch" on his first game back.  

Are we going to have to endure a Tua hit watch all season?  "It's game six.  He's been hit nineteen times.  Still not drooling."

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

SquirminThurman
On 4/21/2023 at 8:01 AM, Ann said:

They will sign him after Tua has two more concussions, because Tua doesn't know how to fall like a normal human being, and then he will "be a story of resilience" with Hill and Waddle bailing him out.

🤮🤮🤮

• Cheers 2

The Dolphins reached out to free agent OT Taylor Lewan over a month ago, per Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald (Twitter link). There have been no conversations between the two sides since that time.

Lewan, 32 in July, was released by the Titans earlier this year after nine seasons in Tennessee. He made three consecutive Pro Bowls from 2016-18 and maintained his usual high standard of play in 2019. Unfortunately, injuries began to take their toll thereafter.

Lewan suffered ACL tears in 2020 and 2022, and he said before his release that he was contemplating retirement. Shortly before this week’s draft, the blocker himself indicated that the Dolphins had “called” him (via Omar Kelly of SI.com), but as noted by Jackson, that communication was some time ago and appears to have been more exploratory in nature.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Fish Clown.jpg

Sweet.

But considering it's a clown wearing the helmet shouldn't he be wearing their new helmet?  (Or is that TOO redundant?)

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2