Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

11 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'd love to know the truth about how much Fangio helped the Eagles in the Super Bowl. 

With 38 points scored against them, I’d say not enough.

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Ann said:

With 38 points scored against them, I’d say not enough.

I don't really blame the Eagles' defense for the loss.  KC got a defensive TD and one drive started at the Philly 5 yard line.  It's a lot to ask of your defense to win games like that against top competition.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

56 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The question is "to where?"

Probably the hospital.

I was envisioning a mission in the south pacific. 

(and possibly death by bunga bunga)

• Haha 6

25 minutes ago, Ann said:

Wow

Follow up

There's a reason I've beaten the drum to not allow your children to play tackle football...ever.  I know I'm a hypocrite because I love this damn game but there's no way I'd let my kid play it.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

59 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

There's a reason I've beaten the drum to not allow your children to play tackle football...ever.  I know I'm a hypocrite because I love this damn game but there's no way I'd let my kid play it.

I quit after my sophomore year in high school.  I love the game, it is my favorite. If I would have played my junior year I would have been a tackling dummy for a 240 lb senior fullback. I have never regretted my decision to play a different sport. 

And I still love smash mouth football. 

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Our kids played everything else until high school, then we let them start football. A broken ankle and a torn ACL/MCL got a combined 6 years of football. We were thrilled when the youngest ignored the recruiters and decided to spend college being a college kid and getting ready to start the rest of his life. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

On 2/23/2023 at 11:32 PM, Ann said:

I hope it helps

Good idea, but how does Tua perfect whatever technique that is without hitting his read repeatedly?

• Cheers 2

5 hours ago, snafu said:

Good idea, but how does Tua perfect whatever technique that is without hitting his read repeatedly?

Take a ton of sacks until he gets it right.

• Cheers 2