Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

11 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Some chick named Skylar

Didn't she have a prominent part in Good Will Hunting? I mean, she was sort of the centerpiece or should I say the subject of the "How do you like them apples" scene.

• Haha 2

Alaska Darin
15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

"Championship!"

The Jetsiest thing ever would be them losing this game to a third string QB.

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Jetsiest thing ever would be them losing this game to a third string QB.

Are they starting Zack Wilson?

Because that would be the Jetsiest thing ever.

• Haha 3

Alaska Darin
36 minutes ago, Ann said:

Erm

Guess we know the first thing getting fired in South Florida this offseason.

Broken-ping-pong-table.jpg

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Wow, talk about no good choices.

I think Sean Peyton would be my biggest concern. He won't be learning on the job and immediately makes them a better team, QB notwithstanding.

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think Sean Peyton would be my biggest concern. He won't be learning on the job and immediately makes them a better team, QB notwithstanding.

I hope he does go to Miami - and takes Tom with him. That would be a fun implosion to watch. Just my take but I don't think there's a guy who has hurt his brand more than Petyon during this year of being a talking head. He's come off as goofy, and not in an endearing way. He'll still get offers, and likely a big job with a big contract - don't get me wrong - but I'm more convinced than ever he's overhyped and his second act will be a let down. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hope he does go to Miami - and takes Tom with him. That would be a fun implosion to watch. Just my take but I don't think there's a guy who has hurt his brand more than Petyon during this year of being a talking head. He's come off as goofy, and not in an endearing way. He'll still get offers, and likely a big job with a big contract - don't get me wrong - but I'm more convinced than ever he's overhyped and his second act will be a let down. 

And whatever compensation the Lolphins have to give to the Saints. One, two first rounders?

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Foxx said:

And whatever compensation the Lolphins have to give to the Saints. One, two first rounders?

The dream would be they give up Tua... who then goes on to lead the Saints to a few NFC South championships while the Dolphins make one run with Old Man River, eating up all their cap resources in the process, only to lose in the divisional round to the Bills. 

But I dream... 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The dream would be they give up Tua... who then goes on to lead the Saints to a few NFC South championships while the Dolphins make one run with Old Man River, eating up all their cap resources in the process, only to lose in the divisional round to the Bills. 

But I dream... 🙂 

But if not...Pajama Coach benching Tua for Tom, who couldn't, if his life depended on it, play the vertical passing game that maximizes Waddle and Hill.

popcorn-gif-8.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think the Fish are a good team that needs proper leadership.  The weird thing about McDaniels is thathis attempts to connect with the players seems forced to me. He's just not a natural leader. So even though he's young, he comes across like...

image.jpeg.0f00e3de07e8ce1dca10f904fbb5ca29.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1