Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Alaska Darin
On 1/6/2023 at 1:05 PM, IDBillzFan said:

I think the Fish are a good team that needs proper leadership.  The weird thing about McDaniels is thathis attempts to connect with the players seems forced to me. He's just not a natural leader. So even though he's young, he comes across like...

image.jpeg.0f00e3de07e8ce1dca10f904fbb5ca29.jpeg

It's gotta be really hard to connect with people outwardly while inwardly you're thinking of how you're going to kill, cook, and eat them.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's gotta be really hard to connect with people outwardly while inwardly you're thinking of how you're going to kill, cook, and eat them.

I don't understand this McDaniel=Serial Killer thing.

Sure, he looks like a dyed-in-the-wool sociopath with homicidal tendencies.  But this is a man-child who carries spiders outside in his bare hands rather than stomp them.

Who came up with the idea that this decaf-double-pump-vanilla-chai-drinking beta-male mama's-boy mother&#%$er even knows which end of the knife to hold, let alone have the drive and self-confidence to go all stabby-stabby on another person? 

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Sure, he looks like a dyed-in-the-wool sociopath with homicidal tendencies.  But this is a man-child who carries spiders outside in his bare hands rather than stomp them.

Who came up with the idea that this decaf-double-pump-vanilla-chai-drinking beta-male mama's-boy mother&#%$er even knows which end of the knife to hold, let alone have the drive and self-confidence to go all stabby-stabby on another person? 

Don’t let your guard down dude.  Maybe he carries the spiders to feed them to raccoons because their pelts are more supple after they have had a spider rich diet.  

Dahmer zombified his victims with acid while hiding in an apartment in Milwaukee.  This dude is doing it to Tua using unwitting NFL opponents right out in the open.  Next level shit right there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Don't get me wrong...I think he pets them first.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That mono-tone presser he gave with regard to Tua, did it for me.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

That mono-tone presser he gave with regard to Tua, did it for me.

Serial killers, as sociopaths, also have more charm and charisma.  Superficial...but it's how they manipulate their victims.  Look at Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy.

Pajama Coach is more dissociative and autistic than sociopathic.  Neither precludes sadism, of course...and I will grant, he looks sado-masochistic.

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Serial killers, as sociopaths, also have more charm and charisma.  Superficial...but it's how they manipulate their victims.  Look at Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy.

Pajama Coach is more dissociative and autistic than sociopathic.  Neither precludes sadism, of course...and I will grant, he looks sado-masochistic.

Sure. But you know in your heart of hearts that he shops at Whole Foods and has the most incredible collection of giant carrots and cucumbers in his pantry that is next to his bedroom. His assortment of clothespins is envied by Rue Paul and the Village People - not to mention Justin Trudeau. 

42 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Sure. But you know in your heart of hearts that he shops at Whole Foods and has the most incredible collection of giant carrots and cucumbers in his pantry that is next to his bedroom. His assortment of clothespins is envied by Rue Paul and the Village People - not to mention Justin Trudeau. 

I'm the Dexter kind of sociopath, especially if Hannah comes with the job. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Erm

holy.jpg.5c61eec3279e8c3773958d4ef419a84a.jpg

Does that consider concussion history?

Not kidding...I'd be concerned getting a full season out of him.  Or even, assuming the guaranteed money is somewhere around $120m, him playing out a six-year contract.

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not kidding...I'd be concerned getting a full season out of him.  Or even, assuming the guaranteed money is somewhere around $120m, him playing out a six-year contract.

He's been injured and missed multiple games every season of his career.  It's just who he is. 

I'm glad we're not the team sitting in front of that jackpot.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 11:40 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Tua can look great one game and then shit the bed the next game. He can't throw the "out" as a part of his regular repertoire because his arm strength is lacking. He can get away with it occasionally. When he looks good he's throwing short to medium passes over the middle and his expensive & speedy WR's end up taking a 12 yard pass for 60 yards. Late in the season opponents figured out that the best way to pass defense the Dolphins was to tightly cover the middle and force passes to the sidelines. They lost 5 in a row and only scored 11 points in their end of season victory to get them in the playoffs. Tua was the highest rated QB in the league for much if not all of the season. He was way ahead in the pro bowl voting by the fans. When the coaches and players voted he was an also ran. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

You can't help but laugh...but dude, you're not in your mom's basement.

Never heard of him? Really?