Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Those bang-bang plays have been let go far more often than they've been called during the playoffs. Our DBs have gotten away with several like that too. We need to stay aggressive against the Bengals WRs.

I agree in general, but that is a little more like “bang…………………..bang”.  It’s true that it goes wrong both ways, but that was a change of possession leading to points, I believe.

And I said some very bad words in front of my neighbors. They knew better! I didn’t invite them, they reached out to us. I may be the ape in the zoo you love to visit.  🤦‍♀️

• Like 1

Did that say 31?

Here are 31 players who are set to hit the market.

3 RB’s 

LB Melvin Ingram

the guy is a dick LB Andrew Van Ginkel

TE Mike Gesicki Coming off a Tag if I heard correctly 

Edited by Shady
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I agree in general, but that is a little more like “bang…………………..bang”.  It’s true that it goes wrong both ways, but that was a change of possession leading to points, I believe.

And I said some very bad words in front of my neighbors. They knew better! I didn’t invite them, they reached out to us. I may be the ape in the zoo you love to visit.  🤦‍♀️

No.     You didn’t say Galdang!!!? In front of company?  You, you, you HEATHEN you!

2 hours ago, Augie said:

That one was was borderline, but it’s like the extra half second* they give you on delay of game;  as long as refs are consistent I’d good with it.

* clarification for Mike McDaniel:  that means an extra .5 second, not an extra 5 seconds.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Shady said:

Did that say 31?

Here are 31 players who are set to hit the market.

3 RB’s 

LB Melvin Ingram

the guy is a dick LB Andrew Van Ginkel

TE Mike Gesicki Coming off a Tag if I heard correctly 

I’d happily take either of the ex-Niner running backs if a deal with Motor doesn’t happen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

No.     You didn’t say Galdang!!!? In front of company?  You, you, you HEATHEN you!

You are correct. I did not say that. In front of company, or anywhere else. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Ann said:

I thought Fin fans were all in on Tua?

I don't understand why any AFC East fan base - including the Pats* fans, at this point - would welcome Brady to their team with open arms.

I'd welcome him with rotten tomatoes.  Or bricks.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I don't understand why any AFC East fan base - including the Pats* fans, at this point - would welcome Brady to their team with open arms.

I'd welcome him with rotten tomatoes.  Or bricks.  

Think it's great that Fish fans want TB.  Hope they land him.  Will give Milano 2 opportunities to be the guy to finally knock him out of the league.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

On 1/20/2023 at 8:34 AM, Chandemonium said:

I saw mid season where their defense was a Jekyll and Hyde situation.

Our defense had also been a Jekyll and Hyde situation, at least until the injury to Hyde.