Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, snafu said:

Wow, the Rams got a dozen jelly donuts and the box.

They got out from under that contract and the headaches that go with paying a guy who has essentially fallen off a cliff.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
19 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

They got out from under that contract and the headaches that go with paying a guy who has essentially fallen off a cliff.

The Rams are doing a happy dance (per LA sports radio people). He apparently was not well thought of in the locker room even without the decline in play. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

so, really tasty donuts?

• Haha 5
  • Applause 1

When I was younger, I used to be able to go into a convenience store on Monday for $5 in gas, write a check for $20 over, then go back on Wednesday for $5 in gas and write a check for $40 over, run to the bank and deposit $25 cash I just got to cover the check from Monday, with the plan of depositing my paycheck on Friday to cover the check from Wednesday.

This feels like that.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2
  • O Rly 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 hours ago, Taro T said:

So wtf plays games 6-11 for the Jest this year?

Knowing the Jets, they'll probably make a mid-season trade to get him back.