Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Obituaries

B-Man

13 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Can you provide the board with an approved list of people, places and things that can be linked or quoted so as not to make you call someone an idiot or a racist?  

Thanks in advance.

On second thought never mind about me because I don’t care what you think, but the list might be helpful to others.  I’ll leave that to them.

Great to know you don’t care what I think. I don’t care about you either.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

Except that this isn’t the posters first instance.

But sure he can post what I want and I have every right to call him a &#%$ing idiot.

Oh great and endearing one, honor me with your  wisdom and help me to be a much better person. Would you please share your email address, and join me on Teams. That way can share my screen with you so you can tell me in advance of me posting something that might be offend your obvious intellectual, ethical, and moral superiority. 

I promise to share screen only because of course I wouldn't want to offend you with my belching and farting as I hunt and peck at my keyboard. 

Actually, who am I kidding.... You can go f*** yourself though

• clown 1

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Oh great and endearing one, honor me with your  wisdom and help me to be a much better person. Would you please share your email address, and join me on Teams. That way can share my screen with you so you can tell me in advance of me posting something that might be offend your obvious intellectual, ethical, and moral superiority. 

I promise to share screen only because of course I wouldn't want to offend you with my belching and farting as I hunt and peck at my keyboard. 

Actually, who am I kidding.... You can go f*** yourself though

No it’s fine I have no interest in talking to you. You’re a shitty human being with an evil heart.

Though I won’t tell you to burn in hell like you wished upon someone else.

40 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Great to know you don’t care what I think. I don’t care about you either.

Cheers.

To clarify.  I don’t care to put credence into your judgement of what other people read or say and when you constantly traipse around calling people racists and horrible people and whatnot it eats away at your credibility to the point of nothingness.  

As always, I’m open to listening to what you think.  It’s your constant dismissive of others thoughts and calling them names because they have different opinions than you that is the issue.  You need to grow up.

25 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

To clarify.  I don’t care to put credence into your judgement of what other people read or say and when you constantly traipse around calling people racists and horrible people and whatnot it eats away at your credibility to the point of nothingness.  

As always, I’m open to listening to what you think.  It’s your constant dismissive of others thoughts and calling them names because they have different opinions than you that is the issue.  You need to grow up.

If you’ll notice it’s only a select few for which I reserve that judgement. No one is responsable or expected to know about everyone whose posts they share but it certainly says a lot that rather than saying “I don’t agree with everything this guys says but I agree with this one post” turns into “well he fought against closing the gyms so I agree with him.”

We’re not talking about a Twitter account who has a few questionable posts but a rabid holocaust denier (go see for yourself).  I wonder why the guy hates Feinstein so much ?

It simply comes to this... Conservatives are always the ones people demand must be nice, but those same people will spit on the grave of Conservatives they disagree with. I get it, we're supposed to be more humble to people in death but why? She was the perfect example of the elite establishment class we are trying to fight against in DC. For me, I'm not going to hold them up as something they were not in life..... No more and I will be the same for every other establishment when they pass

• Cheers 2

On 9/30/2023 at 11:41 AM, Cinga said:

It simply comes to this... Conservatives are always the ones people demand must be nice, but those same people will spit on the grave of Conservatives they disagree with. I get it, we're supposed to be more humble to people in death but why? She was the perfect example of the elite establishment class we are trying to fight against in DC. For me, I'm not going to hold them up as something they were not in life..... No more and I will be the same for every other establishment when they pass

She represents everything I oppose. She was an evil woman. Hope she repented before her death and avoided what she deserved,

• Cheers 2

36 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

She represents everything I oppose. She was an evil woman. Hope she repented before her death and avoided what she deserved,

Agreed, Salvation is available for even the worst of humans and we know Jesus taught that those God had given Him through Salvation cannot be lost again so in that, I pray you are right, that she was saved and belongs to Christ.  

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Foxx said:

RIP

Legendary football player...throwback linebacker. 

I remember watching him and Csonka hunting wild boar on TV. I'm not sure they needed guns.

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Legendary football player...throwback linebacker. 

I remember watching him and Csonka hunting wild boar on TV. I'm not sure they needed guns.

Kind of fitting he chose a Bears game day to move on.

• 2 weeks later...