Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2021 NFL Head Coach Openings [Edited: All Positions Filled]

Ann

On 1/18/2021 at 2:02 PM, Dubs part Dub said:

for Daboll I’ve really like to see him get a gig, but going to Houston really isn’t it. 

Daboll needs to stick around for at least two more years to cement Allen's play.

• Like 3

On 1/20/2021 at 5:48 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Damn, this is kinda crazy.

From NFL Head Coach to collegiate offensive line coach. &#%$ that &#%$ing douchebag Marrone.

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Lions have found their knee-capper. :classic_laugh:

He may or may not amount to much in Detriot, but damn I like this guy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Koko said:

From NFL Head Coach to collegiate offensive line coach. &#%$ that &#%$ing douchebag Marrone.

He may or may not amount to much in Detriot, but damn I like this guy.

I don't like him so much today.  He could try to pick off two Bills assistants.

The Lions are expected to hire New Orleans Saints secondary coach Aaron Glenn as their defensive coordinator, and have three known candidates for the OC job: Baltimore Ravens quarterbacks coach James Urban, former Los Angeles Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn and Buffalo Bills quarterbacks coach Ken Dorsey.

Lynn went 33-31 in four seasons with the Chargers, were he worked with expected Offensive Rookie of the Year Justin Herbert. Dorsey, a former NFL quarterback, currently works with Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford's brother-in-law, Chad Hall, in Buffalo, where he helped make third-year quarterback Josh Allen into an MVP candidate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GG1 said:

I don't like him so much today.  He could try to pick off two Bills assistants.

Boy, if I'm Dorsey I think very hard about making that move.  Detroit's QB situation is unknown and they're not blessed with a ton of talent on that side of the ball.  He could very well be gifted the BILLS' OC job after next season, which obviously has none of the Lions' current problems.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Lions to hire Anthony Lynn as OC.  Another bullet dodged. 

With Stafford and the Lions splitting, what do you think the odds are of Tyrod ending up there as a bridge?

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

With Stafford and the Lions splitting, what do you think the odds are of Tyrod ending up there as a bridge?

I’d say they would be pretty high. 
wonder where Chan Gailey will end up or maybe he just re-retires. 

23 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I’d say they would be pretty high. 
wonder where Chan Gailey will end up or maybe he just re-retires. 

Could depend on the outcome of today's game - who has a better game plan, Frazier or Bienemy? 

• Like 1

Just now, GG1 said:

Could depend on the outcome of today's game - who has a better game plan, Frazier or Bienemy? 

True. Odds are one of them will get that gig. Bienemy has enough time that he could repair his career chances if things go south there. 

14 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

WR coach and passing coordinator for the league’s worst passing offense? Watson must be thrilled. 

After watching some of the All-22 of our game against the Ravens, there's no way I'm blaming the coaching.  Lamar needs to be A LOT better.  I'd go so far as to say the dude that relieved him understood the passing offense better.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

17 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

After watching some of the All-22 of our game against the Ravens, there's no way I'm blaming the coaching.  Lamar needs to be A LOT better.  I'd go so far as to say the dude that relieved him understood the passing offense better.

Thank goodness he overthrew that easy TD to Brown (btw, I know Tre was protecting against the first down, but that was a major &#%$ up).  It would have been a very nervous last few minutes.

Even aside from the pick-6 I thought Jackson was pretty bad.

• Like 2