Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2021 NFL Head Coach Openings [Edited: All Positions Filled]

Ann

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Makes sense as teams usually go the polar opposite of their previously failed head coach (with the exception of Jerry Jones).  They go from an introverted offensive coach to a "rah rah" rally the troops defensive coach. 

Saleh's bringing in Ryan Reynolds younger brother to be their offensive coordinator.  Darnold is a good fit for the Shanahan system so it wouldn't surprise me if they passed on a QB for at least one more draft.  Damn.  I was really hoping they'd be dumb enough to hire Peterson. 

The 49ers get two 3rd round picks because Saleh is of Labanese descent.  Also the first Muslim head coach.  The bad news for Jets fans is they're still the Jets.

Is that Black, Chocolate or Yellow Lab? 

I understand his first move in Free Agency will be to pick up this guy:

78b71654637704c35c9a14598781c287.jpg

55 minutes ago, Ann said:

The Bills must have approved since I believe they could force an interview to after they exit the p!layoffs.  Since I don't believe they think they will lose it means they are making an accommodation.  Those types of actions go a long ways with current and potential employees.

Edited by Just Joshin
  • Like 1

Billsandhorns
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Wade make a return as DC here if Frazier happened to get the Texans job..

He has always been a great DC. HC not so much

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Foxx said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Wade make a return as DC here if Frazier happened to get the Texans job..

Love Wade but sometimes you can't go back.  Are you moving the team to a 3-4?

2 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

Love Wade but sometimes you can't go back.  Are you moving the team to a 3-4?

I think we're pretty much in a 4-2 most of the time these days (as are a lot of teams). With the players we have, I don't know that switching to a 3-3 would be that hard. 

Wade usually utilizes what he has to get the most out of whomever. And he always has a very good D.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I think we're pretty much in a 4-2 most of the time these days (as are a lot of teams). With the players we have, I don't know that switching to a 3-3 would be that hard. 

Wade usually utilizes what he has to get the most out of whomever. And he always has a very good D.

I think Wade and McDermott would have some great schemes for the D. If we don't kick the door down this year and grab the Lombardi, then with Wade here next year they certainly would. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GG1 said:

That’s how we lost Pettine.  Nobody else wanted that Browns job.

That's the thing about Frazier.  I don't think he gets a look at a "wanted" NFL HC job.  It's almost got to be something like Houston.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

There's an idiot who responded to that with something to the effect of the team is being black-balled by everyone because the owner is a conservative.

No...it's because the franchise isn't just a train wreck - it's a barge crashing into the trestle bridge that the train wreck is crossing over, while a plane crashes in to it.

Someone ATOP no doubt. Probably the Pfizer witch.