Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

This is related to '23 but since I don't think we have a '23 thread yet...

Geno Smith is a free agent next year. Things couldn't have worked out much better for him.

Will the Jets look to sign him? :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • O Rly 1

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

This is related to '23 but since I don't think we have a '23 thread yet...

Geno Smith is a free agent next year. Things couldn't have worked out much better for him.

Will the Jets look to sign him? :classic_laugh:

There was a thread weeks ago over at Jets Nation hypothesizing that very thing. No one was ridiculing the idea, but there was a lot of “words” about Jets ownership.

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

There was a thread weeks ago over at Jets Nation hypothesizing that very thing. No one was ridiculing the idea, but there was a lot of “words” about Jets ownership.

If I was his agent I would literally go anywhere BUT the NYJ.  There's zero chance I'd ever play there if I was a QB with a choice.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

If I was his agent I would literally go anywhere BUT the NYJ.  There's zero chance I'd ever play there if I was a QB with a choice.

I was going to respond with pretty much the same.

Stay as far away from the Jets as you can Geno. Staying right where you are is probably the best you could hope for.  Seattle will probably pony up.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I was going to respond with pretty much the same.

Stay as far away from the Jets as you can Geno. Staying right where you are is probably the best you could hope for.  Seattle will probably pony up.

True.  But it would be hilarious if he went to Denver.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Depending on the 2023 QB Draft class and where the Broncos draft pick (owned by Seattle) and if the Ravens tag Lamar Jackson, I could see Seattle tag Geno and try to pull a QB swap

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

So... Wilson to NY? 🤣

Sure.  Let them be the Bills version of all the Williams.  (How'd that work out for us?)

• Cheers 2

Jabba The Hutt
On 11/23/2022 at 7:57 AM, Ann said:

How much longer is Brady up there? And who takes his place when he finally falls off the list?

how.jpg.cc3305b8effc980f41513818fa2ad475.jpg

Trevor Lawrence…I’d love to be the cheese and mayo to that meat in that triple decker sandwich…Josh, Sherbert, Lawrence:drama:

• Facepalm 2