Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

And Picketts first NFL pass is intercepted

But it's one of those not his fault type picks.  Hit Chase Claypool in the hands but the WR fails to make the catch and it bounces right into hands of the DB

• Like 1

I picked Russell Wilson for my first string QB on my BillsFan Fantasy Football League.

Thus I take complete responsibility for his collapse.

😎

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 3

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I picked Russell Wilson for my first string QB on my BillsFan Fantasy Football League.

Thus I take complete responsibility for his collapse.

😎

Russ might be overcooked at this point.

Broncos QB Russell Wilson underwent procedure on throwing shoulder following loss to Colts

Broncos quarterback Russell Wilson underwent a procedure on Friday in hopes of relieving discomfort near his throwing shoulder -- an injury similar to the one that sidelined Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott for most of training camp last year, per sources.

While teammates gathered Friday morning at the team facility in the aftermath of Thursday night's ugly 12-9 loss to the Colts, Wilson was on a plane to Los Angeles, where doctors performed a platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injection.

Sources say Wilson has been dealing with a strained latissimus dorsi -- an injury more commonly seen in baseball players, and one that is not usually treated with an injection. He popped up on the injury report with a right shoulder injury on Tuesday, and coach Nathaniel Hackett said Wilson was sore after he "dinged up" the shoulder in last Sunday's loss to the Raiders.

Unlike Prescott, who didn't throw for nearly a month last August to allow the injury to heal, Wilson intends to keep playing when the Broncos return from their mini-bye for a Monday night game against the Chargers on Oct. 17.

</snip>

On 10/3/2022 at 2:35 PM, Ann said:

Chicago fans are doomed to be be disappointed if they think Fields is gonna be Josh Allen.

Kinda cool how Josh has become the metric other teams are gauging QB development

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

No matter how much it confirms my bias, I will never get past this fundamentally being a graph of "PFF made-up state" against "PFF made-up stat."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No matter how much it confirms my bias, I will never get past this fundamentally being a graph of "PFF made-up state" against "PFF made-up stat."

Yeah,  but it is different when they rate the Bills well.

🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 1