Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Gonna be interesting to see what happens to those five. Imma guessin' Burrow and Herbert get massive deals. 

mayfield.jpg.a59e441dcf6255ea61597b6bdc24b702.jpg

Daniel Jones ain't locked up LT?  Say it ain't so!

If the Fish move on from Tua, can he go there please?

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Boomer had me until the very end when he seriously pondered whether or not Daboll can get "that" (Allen's skill set) out of Daniel Jones. "I don't know if he can."

Wut GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Everyone knows he can't make Jones Allen. Especially Dabes. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Why don't people take PFF seriously? :classic_dry:

pff.jpg.5c707309ac5783050a12a8a3c43d8f5d.jpg

I didn't watch a ton of the second half but there's no way Smith plays like that again. 

The Vikings should have beat the Packers by 40.  I really like their roster and I think they're a sleeper in the NFC but I'll never believe Cousins will consistently win big or close games because he never has.

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I didn't watch a ton of the second half but there's no way Smith plays like that again. 

The Vikings should have beat the Packers by 40.  I really like their roster and I think they're a sleeper in the NFC but I'll never believe Cousins will consistently win big or close games because he never has.

They didn't have the ball much in the second half, but he cooled off.  I'm happy for the guy, but saying he was a top 3 QB this weekend is laughable.

• Like 1