Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

56 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Would be back for a game against the Texans.  Also...wouldn't face us.

Must have changed the # of games to qualify for a season to 11 games when they added 17th game

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Any updates on this?

Fat99xaXwAIqZU_?format=jpg&name=small

He played for Cleveland today and I saw 1 check down and 1 pass batted down.

Edited by Uncle Joe

19 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Is Darnold going to start wearing an eyepatch now that he is clearly now & likely forevermore will be Mayfield's "Number 2?"

th-838282446.jpg.fc8f43a279d6bde0f009cf51549b657b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

I'm not sure I am ready to anoint Burrow a top 5 QB, but for the most part you can shake the top 6 and have a valid argument for your rank placement.

Before we get to our countdown, here are a couple notes of what went into creating this list:

- There was a heavy focus on how these quarterbacks performed in the last two seasons, and trying to form a projection of what that will mean for 2022. How Tom Brady, for example, may have played in 2009 isn't especially relevant here.

- This isn't just a ranking of the top 32 quarterbacks likely to be Week 1 starters. Not every team has a quarterback on this countdown.

With all that acknowledged, here are the top 32 quarterbacks for 2022:

• Like 4

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

I am beginning to get the sense that Kenny Pickett is going to get the starting nod in Pittsburgh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I am beginning to get the sense that Kenny Pickett is going to get the starting nod in Pittsburgh.

Can we have Mitch back then 

😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

I'm not sure I am ready to anoint Burrow a top 5 QB, but for the most part you can shake the top 6 and have a valid argument for your rank placement.

Before we get to our countdown, here are a couple notes of what went into creating this list:

- There was a heavy focus on how these quarterbacks performed in the last two seasons, and trying to form a projection of what that will mean for 2022. How Tom Brady, for example, may have played in 2009 isn't especially relevant here.

- This isn't just a ranking of the top 32 quarterbacks likely to be Week 1 starters. Not every team has a quarterback on this countdown.

With all that acknowledged, here are the top 32 quarterbacks for 2022:

Within a spot or 2 would agree w/ all their top 16.  Came close to nailing that.

Expect they were wildly off on the bottom 16.  Which likely is the point.  There's a few that are off by at least 5 if not 10 slots.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Within a spot or 2 would agree w/ all their top 16.  Came close to nailing that.

Expect they were wildly off on the bottom 16.  Which likely is the point.  There's a few that are off by at least 5 if not 10 slots.

I agree. There is no one in the bottom 16 I would push up to top 16 at the moment. 

• Like 1