Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Those eyes...reminds me of what Rich Eisen said after Week 1: "The Buffalo Bills are coming for your soul."

As well as Tom Brady had no soul. 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Those eyes...reminds me of what Rich Eisen said after Week 1: "The Buffalo Bills are coming for your soul."

Love the avatar. 

Lose the C Throwing. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Love the avatar. 

Lose the C Throwing. 

Haven't decided on a new name yet.  "Coming for your soul" just doesn't have the right ring to it for a username.  If I could replace "Bills Fan" with "Coming For Your Soul," I would ( @TakeYouToTasker 2.0, can we make it happen?)

Plus, want to keep CTC for a while with the new avatar, so people get used to associating the avatar with me.

• I don't know 1

6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Haven't decided on a new name yet.  "Coming for your soul" just doesn't have the right ring to it for a username.  If I could replace "Bills Fan" with "Coming For Your Soul," I would ( @TakeYouToTasker 2.0, can we make it happen?)

Plus, want to keep CTC for a while with the new avatar, so people get used to associating the avatar with me.

Ask @Foxx

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I’m not sure what the back end would look like on custom ranks.

I’ll discuss it with the other Admins.

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I’m not sure what the back end would look like on custom ranks.

I’ll discuss it with the other Admins.

Not that important.  I thought maybe it was something out-of-the-box from Invision, but if not, skip it.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
On 10/19/2022 at 6:47 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

@Foxx has made this happen.

To set/edit a Title; Settings > Account Settings > Edit Profile > Member Title  -> set title > Save

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

55 minutes ago, Ann said:

Has Nathaniel Hackett been cloned and nobody knew about It?

Or is this more like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and he was just the 1st victim?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ann said:

In Indy...

I'm seeing a trend here.

all the QBs come to Indy and become really bad.

is it the OL that allowed Taylor to lead the league in rushing?

or is Frank Reich really a backup level HC?

https://www.outkick.com/matt-ryan-benched-sam-ehlinger-colts-owner-compares-him-to-peyton-manning/

Matt Ryan leads NFL in interceptions, sacks

The former Pro Bowler has thrown nine touchdowns to nine interceptions, including a complete meltdown in Sunday’s loss to Tennessee where he threw a pair of interceptions – one of which was returned 76-yards for a touchdown.

The Colts have been a disaster this season, especially on offense. They’ve scored just 11 touchdowns (third-lowest in the NFL), and have averaged just 16 points per game (fourth-lowest). While Ryan has completed nearly 70% of his passes, his nine interceptions lead the NFL.

He’s also been sacked a league-high 24 times and fumbled 11 times.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

I'm seeing a trend here.

all the QBs come to Indy and become really bad.

is it the OL that allowed Taylor to lead the league in rushing?

or is Frank Reich really a backup level HC?

https://www.outkick.com/matt-ryan-benched-sam-ehlinger-colts-owner-compares-him-to-peyton-manning/

Matt Ryan leads NFL in interceptions, sacks

The former Pro Bowler has thrown nine touchdowns to nine interceptions, including a complete meltdown in Sunday’s loss to Tennessee where he threw a pair of interceptions – one of which was returned 76-yards for a touchdown.

The Colts have been a disaster this season, especially on offense. They’ve scored just 11 touchdowns (third-lowest in the NFL), and have averaged just 16 points per game (fourth-lowest). While Ryan has completed nearly 70% of his passes, his nine interceptions lead the NFL.

He’s also been sacked a league-high 24 times and fumbled 11 times.

I think Reich is a decent HC...but the Colts are having serious issues acquiring the talent he needs, particularly at QB.  They're simply trying to buy quality QB-ing on the FA market, rather than developing it in-house.

35 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I think Reich is a decent HC...but the Colts are having serious issues acquiring the talent he needs, particularly at QB.  They're simply trying to buy quality QB-ing on the FA market, rather than developing it in-house.

That receiving room may be the worst in the NFL and to top it off, they're banged up.

A couple years ago Ballard was considered one of the best young GMs in the game.  What a difference a couple of offseasons makes.

• Like 1