Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

4merper4mer
6 hours ago, Mahoney said:

I'm late to the party on the Wilson trade, as usual.

That's a lot of draft capital going to the Seahawks, but I'm trying to understand the players they acquired. As Mizzou alum (💩), I'm as qualified as anyone to say Lock is freaking terrible. I caught lots of flack saying that a few years ago at some other place, and he's proven me right so far. Fant is intriguing, but Carroll doesn't seem to use his TEs much, and they have a similar-sized receiving option in DK. The pieces will come together in the next month, but my initial thought is those draft picks had better be hits.

Both teams like the DL guy so he is a valuable piece.  Fant is good and still young.  Lock is to this trade….to an extent….what Goff was to the Stafford trade…..the draft pick compensation likely increased because they took Lock.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Well, looks like Mitch isn't going to Washington.

mitch.jpg.383c8327a4d79841bcaf473e01ab6914.jpg

Chris Ballard is a wizard. Granted he got the short end of the whole Carson Wentz thing but he got out from under it. And I'm sure he obtained him in the first place because Reich thought he could get him to perform to his previous level under his tutelage.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
33 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Trubiskey to Colts

less likely to get hurt than Jimmy g 

I think that's likely.

4merper4mer
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

Trubiskey to Colts

less likely to get hurt than Jimmy g 

Also please note:

Jimmy G is terrible.

Alaska Darin
16 hours ago, Mahoney said:

I'm late to the party on the Wilson trade, as usual.

That's a lot of draft capital going to the Seahawks, but I'm trying to understand the players they acquired. As Mizzou alum (💩), I'm as qualified as anyone to say Lock is freaking terrible. I caught lots of flack saying that a few years ago at some other place, and he's proven me right so far. Fant is intriguing, but Carroll doesn't seem to use his TEs much, and they have a similar-sized receiving option in DK. The pieces will come together in the next month, but my initial thought is those draft picks had better be hits.

Give up 2 firsts for a safety, get back to firsts for a QB.  Somehow that helps them...I guess.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Chris Ballard is a wizard. Granted he got the short end of the whole Carson Wentz thing but he got out from under it. And I'm sure he obtained him in the first place because Reich thought he could get him to perform to his previous level under his tutelage.

I think it's less "Chris Ballard is a wizard" and more "Dan Snyder is a consummate idiot."

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

WHY WOULD ANYONE TRADE ASSETS FOR CARSON WENTZ and THAT contract?

It’s amazing how no matter how bad a decision someone makes, there is usually someone else willing to bail them out with a worse one.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

7 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

That's an outrageous price for Wilson.  Outrageous.  

not when it will increase the sale price of the team by hundreds of millions in the very short term