Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What are we watching/recommend ?

Teddy KGB

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Loved Mr. Robot.

Found the end was dragged on. Sam would enjoy posting in the politics section here😀

Homecoming was also very good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Found the end was dragged on. Sam would enjoy posting in the politics section here😀

Homecoming was also very good.

I agree it was dragged on. While it did bring some interesting twists along with it, it probably could have wrapped a season earlier.

On 12/12/2023 at 6:01 AM, Ann said:

Gotta watch Scrooged again.

We have  Christmas traditions we've been doing since my son was first born, and it includes movies to watch leading up to Christmas day. My son was always along for the ride, but a couple of years ago he started building a Countdown To Christmas move list, with about 15 or so Christmas movies assigned to each evening.

It was like a Christmas Movie power rankings, with favorites getting played closer to the holiday. "Die Hard" is Christmas Eve, and no one touches that, but as he got older, movies like "Polar Express" (which we absolutely love) got pushed back in favor of other funnier movies. This year "Scrooged" move up to like the 4 spot, and my son continues to make me proud.

All year long if anyone in my family gets hurt, hits their head, etc., and someone asks what happened, the answer is almost always "Bitch hit me with a toaster."

Editor's Note: Another movie that worked it's way up was "The Santa Chronicles" with Kurt Russell, along with the sequel, where Goldie Hawn plays Mrs. Claus. If you haven't seen them, they're absolutely fantastic.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2

Nouseforaname
On 12/12/2023 at 9:20 AM, Foxx said:

I agree it was dragged on. While it did bring some interesting twists along with it, it probably could have wrapped a season earlier.

I agree. Season 1 was epic.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

We have  Christmas traditions we've been doing since my son was first born, and it includes movies to watch leading up to Christmas day. My son was always along for the ride, but a couple of years ago he started building a Countdown To Christmas move list, with about 15 or so Christmas movies assigned to each evening.

It was like a Christmas Movie power rankings, with favorites getting played closer to the holiday. "Die Hard" is Christmas Eve, and no one touches that, but as he got older, movies like "Polar Express" (which we absolutely love) got pushed back in favor of other funnier movies. This year "Scrooged" move up to like the 4 spot, and my son continues to make me proud.

All year long if anyone in my family gets hurt, hits their head, etc., and someone asks what happened, the answer is almost always "Bitch hit me with a toaster."

Editor's Note: Another movie that worked it's way up was "The Santa Chronicles" with Kurt Russell, along with the sequel, where Goldie Hawn plays Mrs. Claus. If you haven't seen them, they're absolutely fantastic.

899udm.jpg

• Like 1
  • Yes and No 1

On 12/13/2023 at 12:31 PM, IDBillzFan said:

For my 23yo daughter and I it is "Its a wonderful Life" Every years since she was about 3.  "Would you waso the moon dada"? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Nouseforaname
On 12/13/2023 at 4:58 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

899udm.jpg

My son is obsessed with the Christmas chronicles 1&2 but he calls it « Kate ».  

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 hours ago, devnull said:

Beverly Hills Cop reboot :facepalm:

Great.  Maybe a third of the original was either written on the spot or ad-libbed by Murphy.

This'll be a tightly written script by a room of anonymous writers failing to execute an "executive producers" thoroughly &#%$ed-up woke vision.  Watch Taggert be a black lesbian woman.

• Haha 2

Got home from Trivia and decided we needed to watch some Christmas classics.  Started with the Grinch and now rolling into the Year without a Santa Claus.  

It is truly amazing how much the Cheatmiser looks like the Heatmiser.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Dear Prime member,

We are writing to you today about an upcoming change to your Prime Video experience. Starting January 29, Prime Video movies and TV shows will include limited advertisements. This will allow us to continue investing in compelling content and keep increasing that investment over a long period of time. We aim to have meaningfully fewer ads than linear TV and other streaming TV providers. No action is required from you, and there is no change to the current price of your Prime membership. We will also offer a new ad-free option for an additional $2.99 per month* that you can sign up for here.

:mad2:

• Angry 4
  • Boo 1

Billsandhorns
13 minutes ago, devnull said:

Dear Prime member,

We are writing to you today about an upcoming change to your Prime Video experience. Starting January 29, Prime Video movies and TV shows will include limited advertisements. This will allow us to continue investing in compelling content and keep increasing that investment over a long period of time. We aim to have meaningfully fewer ads than linear TV and other streaming TV providers. No action is required from you, and there is no change to the current price of your Prime membership. We will also offer a new ad-free option for an additional $2.99 per month* that you can sign up for here.

:mad2:

They are following the lead that every other streaming platform is following. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

They are following the lead that every other streaming platform is following. 

If I'm being honest, I watch very little Prime programming.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, Foxx said:

If I'm being honest, I watch very little Prime programming.

I probably watch enough that the three bucks is worth it.

• Cheers 2