Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Covid Thread - NFL Impacts

plenzmd1

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Beasley is trending on Twitter again, because Twitter has a message to send to the sheep.

It's another meltdown by the writing class hall monitors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GG1 said:

It's another meltdown by the writing class hall monitors.

I swear they have to be bots.  People cannot be as stupid as some of the responses I've read.  

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

Once again, not a bright fan base.

Considering so many accounts have under 100 followers (and those comments rise to the top), my guess is bots. There is some chirping from non-Bills fans, and some frustrated Bills fans, but so, so many agenda accounts...

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

He's vaccinated!?How recently? Like he has not gotten through his two weeks after his second jab (or one J&J jab)?

And once he posted this, there are jerks in that thread going... "You did THIS months ago!! HOW DARE YOU!?"

Just now, Ann said:

He's vaccinated!?How recently? Like he has not gotten through his two weeks after his second jab (or one J&J jab)?

And once he posted this, there are jerks in that thread going... "You did THIS months ago!! HOW DARE YOU!?"

Yeah. I'm not sure on his vaccination status based on that exchange. He is super playful about it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ann said:

Considering so many accounts have under 100 followers (and those comments rise to the top), my guess is bots. There is some chirping from non-Bills fans, and some frustrated Bills fans, but so, so many agenda accounts...

I mean, who can argue with the brilliance a master of arts imbues upon its owner?

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

Second class ... I am surprised Beasley didn't retire.

second.JPG.e429821886406ba0e53b2f178ae073c7.JPG

Consequences on the teams If the game is canceled are very costly. I think you need player accountability to help keep this from happening in my humble opinion. 

Just now, Figster said:

Consequences on the teams If the game is canceled are very costly. I think you need player accountability to help keep this from happening in my humble opinion. 

What would be interesting is a team of vaccinated players all being down with covid and then having to cancel that game (penalizing both teams). What would the NFL do then? Not reschedule? Still fine? 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

What would be interesting is a team of vaccinated players all being down with covid and then having to cancel that game (penalizing both teams). What would the NFL do then? Not reschedule? Still fine? 

Good question.  It should be rescheduled IMO. (No fine)

Edited by Figster

21 minutes ago, Ann said:

The Beasley trend shown on Twitter is essentially Twitter's Bat Signal. The minute the vaxxer and maskholes see that name, they go to that thread and shit all over everyone. 

Twitter knows precisely what it is doing. 

At this very moment the top trending items are:

• GalaxyWatch 4
  • Cole Beasley
  • Executive Priviledge
  • Covid-19 updates

Gee. It's like nothing else is going on in the world at this very moment that we find out four Marines are dead in Afghanistan.

• Cheers 2