Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Covid Thread - NFL Impacts

plenzmd1

12 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Don't have pregame thread for the opener yet, and this genius analysis probably fits better here.

Something in me says that Tomlin wishes this idiot had kept his Covid hot-take off the paper.  Because clearly it's the Bills' star safety who beat up a star WR because of Covid disagreements.  

We do not. Why don't you start one? 

10 minutes ago, Ann said:

I'm old enough to remember when the league took Beane to task for suggesting that not being vaccinated was a reason to not make a team.  Now, the league has made it very difficult for a nonvaccinated player to get picked-up.

five.JPG.3ef4016ee3a56eed94b6ab8ae0df29d0.JPG

I wonder if Cam would have been released if he was vaccinated. I know you can't cut players over it, but...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

I wonder if Cam would have been released if he was vaccinated. I know you can't cut players over it, but...

Because of how they stacked the deck against the nonvaccinated, I am concerned about Cole Beasley's availability this year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Because of how they stacked the deck against the nonvaccinated, I am concerned about Cole Beasley's availability this year. 

I saw it somewhere in my travels that, because of the 5-day ouster period for close contact, that the teams would be wise to do their testing on Monday's. Enabling players to return that Friday/Saturday (depending on how you count I guess).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ann said:

I wonder if they keep Stevenson because of Cole.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

I'm thinkin' that might be Hodgins. I do know they were pretty high on him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I'm thinkin' that might be Hodgins. I do know they were pretty high on him.

Maybe. I just think Stevenson fits the hybrid Bease/Mckenzie role. Able to be the return man in case Beasley is under quarantine and Mckenzie is injured. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LB3 said:

4 hours ago, LB3 said:

Maybe. I just think Stevenson fits the hybrid Bease/Mckenzie role. Able to be the return man in case Beasley is under quarantine and Mckenzie is injured. 

:bow:

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 hours ago, Foxx said:

I saw it somewhere in my travels that, because of the 5-day ouster period for close contact, that the teams would be wise to do their testing on Monday's. Enabling players to return that Friday/Saturday (depending on how you count I guess).

I'm guessing the league and the NFLOSPA will eventually close that loophole by mandating testing be done on a Wednesday, before the start of the week with TNF.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm guessing the league and the NFLOSPA will eventually close that loophole by mandating testing be done on a Wednesday, before the start of the week with TNF.

Must. Get. Everyone. Vaccinated.

8 hours ago, LB3 said:

likely that Cam will be brought back after is put on post waiver IR, as the Bills have done in the past with certain wink-win deals

Beer__League__Hockey
27 minutes ago, Ann said:

Sorry for the shouting.

UNVAXXED WERE SUBJECTED TO 14x THE TESTING FREQUENCY!

OF COURSE THEY WILL FIND MORE CASES IN THE UNVAXXED!

WHY DOES THIS GET GLOSSED OVER?!

• Like 3

Just now, BeerLeagueHockey said:

Sorry for the shouting.

UNVAXXED WERE SUBJECTED TO 14x THE TESTING FREQUENCY!

OF COURSE THEY WILL FIND MORE CASES IN THE UNVAXXED!

WHY DOES THIS GET GLOSSED OVER?!

It isn't glossed over in comments, but of course it is not the narrative.