Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Covid Thread - NFL Impacts

plenzmd1

5 minutes ago, LB3 said:

What happens to unvaccinated players? And, you are "fully vaccinated" with 1-shot J&J.

And, clearly no one will obey a mask mandate, so this is their answer.  Gonna be a lot of tickets for sale. They better hope the Bills are good, otherwise the Pegulas may be unhappy with this.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

What happens to unvaccinated players? And, you are "fully vaccinated" with 1-shot J&J.

And, clearly no one will obey a mask mandate, so this is their answer.  Gonna be a lot of tickets for sale. They better hope the Bills are good, otherwise the Pegulas may be unhappy with this.

Exactly. I'm wondering if the wording is specific enough to allow them to play. Are they considered "guests"?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I must congratulate the county and team for officially killing any interest I may have had to actually attend a game this season.

• Like 6

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Harbor Center is also indoors.  That makes sense.  

And...I imagine they're not offering a refund to season ticket holders who don't wish to get vaccinated?  

29 minutes ago, Koko said:

I must congratulate the county and team for officially killing any interest I may have had to actually attend a game this season.

i won’t go. Hard stop

• Like 3

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And...I imagine they're not offering a refund to season ticket holders who don't wish to get vaccinated?  

The Sabres could take a real beating on this. They only have about a dozen season ticket holders now.

The Bills are offering refunds for some:

</snip>

Those who do not want to follow the policy can request a refund for season passes. All season ticket members will get an email outlining specific guidelines to request a refund for the remaining pro-rated amount of their tickets. There will be no refunds for single game purchasers; single game purchasers that are unable to meet the requirements can transfer, resell or donate tickets.

</snip>

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

The Sabres could take a real beating on this. They only have about a dozen season ticket holders now.

</snip>

Those who do not want to follow the policy can request a refund for season passes. All season ticket members will get an email outlining specific guidelines to request a refund for the remaining pro-rated amount of their tickets. There will be no refunds for single game purchasers; single game purchasers that are unable to meet the requirements can transfer, resell or donate tickets.

</snip>

Thats cold!

20 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I saw somewhere that season ticket holders can receive refunds, but that they lose their preferential treatment from accrued time as season ticket holders.

2 hours ago, Ann said:

CDC is pumping billions to the NFL to push its agenda

Pegula's will make out fine financially

3 hours ago, Ann said:

As @RkFastpoints out, it is gonna take some time...

opens.JPG.76665aed20478fb8359292c411d4ce04.JPG

open-01.JPG.5275e96a05e828c0ffdb1c3ff000a498.JPG

That's if it's one person checking.  5 seconds per person is 12 people a minute.  12 people a minute is 720 checked an hour.  Open the gates at 11am again, that's 1440 people in two hours before kickoff checked by one person.  Now, 70,000 fans (if that many actually show up) divided by 1440 people checked per person, means you need 48.6 people checking constantly, no stopping, no issues.  There's seven gates so that 6.94 checkers per gate.  It's doable. 

2 hours ago, Ann said:

</snip>

</snip>

You forgot the best part, get a refund, lose your status and your seats.  

• Like 1

I guess Sunday was my one and only Bills home game for the year then. I was looking at a few others, but no longer. 

I will get to see them in Jacksonville with no issues at least.

As for the Sabres, this should place them firmly in the bottom of the NHL attendance standings.

• Like 3