Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Worst block ever.  Say what you will about Cody Ford, at least he made an effort.  75 put more effort into his golf clap at the end of the play than he did in to blocking Basham.

so is the whining to the NFL office further hurting Bosa not getting calls

what should Beane do?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/05/kyle-shanahan-thinks-nick-bosa-is-getting-held-a-lot-49ers-have-addressed-it-with-the-league/

When a reporter on Shanahan’s conference call said Bosa appears to be getting held on many plays, Shanahan replied, “I couldn’t agree with you more.”

Shanahan said Bosa has been getting held since his rookie of the year-winning season in 2019, and the 49ers often send plays in to the league office to ask why Bosa isn’t drawing more flags.

“It’s something I’ve seen a lot with him since he’s been here, going back to his first year in the Super Bowl. So it’s always been tough. We turn everything in every week. Sometimes they agree, sometimes they don’t,” Shanahan said.

Shanahan said there’s not much the 49ers can do other than continue to point out to the league that Bosa is getting held.

9 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

so is the whining to the NFL office further hurting Bosa not getting calls

what should Beane do?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/05/kyle-shanahan-thinks-nick-bosa-is-getting-held-a-lot-49ers-have-addressed-it-with-the-league/

When a reporter on Shanahan’s conference call said Bosa appears to be getting held on many plays, Shanahan replied, “I couldn’t agree with you more.”

Shanahan said Bosa has been getting held since his rookie of the year-winning season in 2019, and the 49ers often send plays in to the league office to ask why Bosa isn’t drawing more flags.

“It’s something I’ve seen a lot with him since he’s been here, going back to his first year in the Super Bowl. So it’s always been tough. We turn everything in every week. Sometimes they agree, sometimes they don’t,” Shanahan said.

Shanahan said there’s not much the 49ers can do other than continue to point out to the league that Bosa is getting held.

They're giving him the Jerry Hughes treatment.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Foxx said:

They're giving him the Jerry Hughes treatment.

a lot of blatant holding in the last game

should Beane push the issue with the NFL?

Beer__League__Hockey
30 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

a lot of blatant holding in the last game

should Beane push the issue with the NFL?

It works both ways, and our OTs hold a lot and get away with it.  So I would let sleeping dogs do what dogs do.

Just now, Beer__League__Hockey said:

It works both ways, and our OTs hold a lot and get away with it.  So I would let sleeping dogs do what dogs do.

our guys aren't very good at it, as Josh would be running for his life if he wasn't throwing 5 yard passes

24 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Has anybody else noticed how DaQuan Jones just goes about his business and stays off the ya know,  the thing.

I'm pretty sure he is what Star was supposed to be.

• Like 4