Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hello everyone,

Westside

57 minutes ago, snafu said:

Can I still make fart jokes?

I'm nothing without them.

I guess, if you are unable to hold them in.

:drums:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

welcome aboard, sir.

Congratulations and good luck. I think your board will only grow with time.

Tiberius will come to visit no doubt. Google search will find you, and the rest is future history. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Comssvet11 said:

While I never post too often, it is really nice to see the usernames here. I enjoy reading the political takes and it looks like a great bunch.

Hello! Please feel free to post here. No one bites (hard). :headbanger:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I have a feeling everyone's going to have me on ignore in six hours, and I'll be banned in 12, so it hardly matters.

And I wasn't "snoozing," I didn't find this site until not even five minutes ago.  No one told me of its existence...which, honestly, should be worrisome to some.  I found it by googling "TakeYouToTasker," and signed myself up.  If it's that simple, any mouth-breathing pinhead can manage it.

I believe you. I don't think there's a better mouth-breathing pinhead judge out there than you. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Niagara said:

Congratulations and good luck. I think your board will only grow with time.

Tiberius will come to visit no doubt. Google search will find you, and the rest is future history. 

Don't worry.  The Borg will be here soon enough.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, DFT said:

Glad to see so many great posters made the journey.  With respect to the last site, it was unfortunate what transpired.  But, look what rose from the proverbial ashes...  A new forum with a roster that’s early-90’s Bills caliber.

In the brief time we shared together, there was no forum I turned to more than the previous (as a political outlet of sorts).  Then, after a passing in my family and a brief reprieve, I saw that one of the most respected posters I’ve come across was unfairly banned.  Then I found the “shout box” and was shocked by some of the conversations  by the moderators of the board.  I honestly had no idea the magnitude of bias there.  I’m truly sorry to those that lost what they contributed to that forum.  But as non-condescending as I can be, I’m beyond proud of those of you who took the punch to the chin and used it to bring this forum to life.  Very proud to be a part of what you all have built.  

Again, my sincerest thanks for the invite!

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one sucks really bad. My prayers are with you and your family. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I don't have welding skills.

Woodworking...that was needed.  And physics.  "Hey, look, the load-bearing wall has rot.  I have to brace that and sister the joists..."  It really is good to be able to do most of this myself.

Also discovered that the previous owner buried an open electrical circuit behind pine wainscoting.   :classic_wacko:  It is amazing this place hasn't burned down yet.

I feel your pain. I have had 2 different hot water heaters overflow to wood areas. Also, have a beach house where rot and rust are the MO. I am retired but his constant maintenance is starting to get to old.

Dolphinflavoredtuna
43 minutes ago, Westside said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one sucks really bad. My prayers are with you and your family. 

I greatly appreciate it, my friend!  Thank you so much!!  🍻

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Don't worry.  The Borg will be here soon enough.

Yup. I think I just made my last post there. I had stopped in a few times but not posted. Shoshin gleefully offering to PM his friends this forum address. I'm sure it will be deleted, but I just couldn't stop myself from calling out that frigging whiny dbag.

Edited by LB3
Sausage fingers and mobile posting. 🤷‍♂️
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, LB3 said:

Yup. I think I just made my last post there. I had stopped in a few times but not posted. Shoshin gleefully offering to PM his friends the this fourth address. I'm sure it will be deleted, but I just couldn't stop myself from calling out that frigging whiny dbag.

He and his friends are welcome.

Please see here:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

14 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Please see here:

Oh I know. I like your stance on clean slates. There's actually a poster here who is the only person I ever reported at the old place. I have no qualms. I was just commenting on what a whiny tattle-taling bitch he proved himself to be in general.

Edited by LB3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Feels like a family reunion. Finding this place has made me the happiest I've been in weeks.

Welcome! :wine:

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Please see here:

I agree with this policy and philosophy as long as bullshit posters get the old heave ho quickly. We can certainly put up with one or two people like Tiberius but BillStime, Gary & Bull Buchanan type of posting would just make this place like the other place. 

• Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Feels like a family reunion. Finding this place has made me the happiest I've been in weeks.

good to see you, chief. 

:dance:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Well, let's not let what happened at the last reunion happen again. Daisy is after all your blood cousin.

• Haha 3

CarpetCrawler
12 minutes ago, Ann said:

Welcome! :wine:

:beer:Thank you!  It's nice to be able to relax again while I read and post.

Edited by CarpetCrawler
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2