Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hello everyone,

Westside

Nouseforaname
3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I really didn't like you on PPP, did I?  I don't remember.

We're just calling this a fresh start.  Good to see you, frickin' moron. (c)

He already made it to my ignore. 

• Haha 3

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Westside said:

My first day here and my post gets pinned!!

It's all down hill from there 😢

I always told you you’d make it to the top.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Meazza said:

By the way, which one of you idiots told shoshin about this site?

The better question is which Idjit told Gary about this little slice of heaven?

• Wow 1

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Taro T said:

The better question is which Idjit told Gary about this little slice of heaven?

I wasn’t aware that Gary was aware.  I just noticed on ppp that shoshin was patting himself on the back because we all left ppp.

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

5 years ago you never could have convinced me that I’d dip my toe into a message board about politics, be called an idiot withIn the first 5 posts, be threatened with  internet hellfire by another poster...and 5 years later feel so good about reconnecting with people I’ve never met.  

Thanks for the opportunity to join. Truth be told I failed the “click the image with stop lights” test 3 times, and struggled with matching my passwords multiple times.  I may vote for Joe after all. 

Gregg—great to see you online again. The Rhino is free. To those who made this all possible, God Bless and best wishes.  

Reply to this post if you’re not a robot .

• Haha 4

leh-nerd skin-erd
5 minutes ago, Meazza said:

Reply to this post if you’re not a robot .

False. A robot could never understand the sentence you wrote.  It’s too many words. Someday, maybe. 

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

5 years ago you never could have convinced me that I’d dip my toe into a message board about politics, be called an idiot withIn the first 5 posts, be threatened with  internet hellfire by another poster...and 5 years later feel so good about reconnecting with people I’ve never met.  

Thanks for the opportunity to join. Truth be told I failed the “click the image with stop lights” test 3 times, and struggled with matching my passwords multiple times.  I may vote for Joe after all. 

Gregg—great to see you online again. The Rhino is free. To those who made this all possible, God Bless and best wishes. 

I am so glad you found your way over here! :yahoo:

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Meazza said:

I wasn’t aware that Gary was aware.  I just noticed on ppp that shoshin was patting himself on the back because we all left ppp.

Yeah, Gary had a screen shot in the good-bye thread that was mod-deleted.  Makes me wonder about aliases... :wondering:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

leh-nerd skin-erd
Just now, Ann said:

I am so glad you found your way over here! :yahoo:

I had to.  I’m staying close to you in case I ever need to learn how shuck rhubarb off a pine tree like you subsistence folks are always hammering about. 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, DFT said:

I greatly appreciate it, my friend!  Thank you so much!!  🍻

I did not know what your username was on the old BBMB was until today. I really, really, really hope you will consider posting in the Bills forum here because I recall your posts from that old forum, and you were one of the rational people I looked forward to reading on that old forum.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Dolphinflavoredtuna
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

I did not know what your username was on the old BBMB was until today. I really, really, really hope you will consider posting in the Bills forum here because I recall your posts from that old forum, and you were one of the rational people I looked forward to reading on that old forum.

I thought of dusting off the old name, but didn’t want to invite any of the old questions about intel.  Those days for me are long gone since everyone I knew was let go and ours is now a front office that holds no outside allegiances away from winning.  I’ll be here, and I mean that sincerely.  Like everyone else, my life has slowed to a crawl.  Before that, there just wasn’t time to contribute anything of substance.  I’m always here for shop talk.  🍻

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
23 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yeah, Gary had a screen shot in the good-bye thread that was mod-deleted.  Makes me wonder about aliases... :wondering:

24 minutes ago, DFT said:

I thought of dusting off the old name, but didn’t want to invite any of the old questions about intel.  Those days for me are long gone since everyone I knew was let go and ours is now a front office that holds no outside allegiances away from winning.  I’ll be here, and I mean that sincerely.  Like everyone else, my life has slowed to a crawl.  Before that, there just wasn’t time to contribute anything of substance.  I’m always here for shop talk.  🍻

I always enjoyed your posts on BBMB.  

• Cheers 1

56 minutes ago, Meazza said:

As Buffalo Gal said, Gary had a screen shot of the moderator team over here and a little dig at the Dude.  Don't know if anyone responded to it or what kind of sheetstorm it started as the entire thread  was gone w/in 2 hours.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1