Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

19 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

That one is really hard to swallow given the current situation.

Let’s all get a grip. Sure the 2nd/3rd string OLine and TEs are horrible. But remember that the Wyatt Teller trade to the Browns ended up netting The Bills Stefon Diggs and Tyler Bass.

Perspective people. Perspective.
 https://www.prosportstransactions.com/football/DraftTrades/Years/2020.htm

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Shocking shocker.   OBJ goes unclaimed - now is a FA.

I'm kinda surprised at the number of Bills fans on social media urging the team to go get this diva.

10 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Kansas City or Baltimore?

I would have thought it would be Raiders, but not after Deshaun signing.  Possible Seahawks?

I wonder if Beckham has enough brains (or even cares) to understand he’s at the crossroads of his career.

If he wears out his welcome at his next stop it could be his last.

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, GG1 said:

I would have thought it would be Raiders, but not after Deshaun signing.  Possible Seahawks?

He wants to go to a contender.  I think that likely rules them both out.  I could also see the Rams or Cardinals.

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I wonder if Beckham has enough brains (or even cares) to understand he’s at the crossroads of his career.

If he wears out his welcome at his next stop it could be his last.

I was thinking the same thing. This guy's looking more like Leveon Bell than Adrian Peterson. He might have some gas left in the tank, but I don't see him being anything special going forward, and I don't get the feeling anyone really believes he's going to get them over the hump. It'll be interesting if he has to settle for a 1 year prove it deal with a desperate team.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Robs House said:

I was thinking the same thing. This guy's looking more like Leveon Bell than Adrian Peterson. He might have some gas left in the tank, but I don't see him being anything special going forward, and I don't get the feeling anyone really believes he's going to get them over the hump. It'll be interesting if he has to settle for a 1 year prove it deal with a desperate team.

Someone will take a chance on his upside. Hope it's not us.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Does NO ONE want Cam Newton?

I thought I remember seeing something back in September that Mac Jones had to help Cam with the Pats playbook.  Wouldn't surprise me since I doubt Belichick would want to start a rookie QB.  Working out well for them, unfortunately.

To your question, nope, don't think too many want a washed up prima donna QB who still doesn't take care of the football and needs help with the playbook.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I thought I remember seeing something back in September that Mac Jones had to help Cam with the Pats playbook.  Wouldn't surprise me since I doubt Belichick would want to start a rookie QB.  Working out well for them, unfortunately.

To your question, nope, don't think too many want a washed up prima donna QB who still doesn't take care of the football and needs help with the playbook.

Belichick demands smart players, I was shocked he ever signed Newton but I guess he was desperate last year.

Newton never evolved from who he was in college;  a big guy that could run over almost anyone and could throw it if he saw someone wide open.  Now that he's beaten up and can't run over people anymore, he had little left to offer.  He's one of the most overrated players ever IMO.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, snafu said:

Wow.  20k for an untucked shirt is one surprise.  The 14k is another surprise.  I wonder what the Packers’ team fine will be (if anything).

The Packers were fined $300k, no mention of draft picks yet

• Cheers 1