Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

On 10/29/2021 at 1:02 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Best thing about that is how it throws shade at Green and Vontae Davis.  :classic_laugh:

Was it ever reported if Davis got paid for a full game, half game or not at all for the half he played? 

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

He opted out of his contract in SF. No one tried to force him to play football for millions of dollars. What is this, the new free choice slavery? 

For such slave wages, do you blame him for walking away?

15 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This just in: Quarterback who whined for years that no one wanted him because of his alleged issues with social justice now explains that the NFL is exactly like slavery.

Jesus Christ. I really wish this guy would disappear. The last time he "tried out" for the NFL, he made it such a pain for the league and any interested team involved that it was obvious he never planned to return to play and rather just wanted an example of the system keeping him down.

Kaepernick is making more money being a grifter than he ever did or ever will by playing backup QB somewhere. He is just the worst.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Friggin' Wentz.

He deserves to lose for that end zone cluster&#%$....which was probably the worst play by a QB since the Butt Fumble.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Not sure what happens to the Titans once their biggest weapon is out.

Oh, wait. Yes, I do.

EDIT: Oh, and they play the Rams next week? Rams are favored by 7 1/2. Could be the 'break' the Bills need to move toward the #1 seed.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

DaBillsFanSince1973

Report: Derrick Henry undergoing MRI on foot, possibly out for season

I know already posted but big news none the less. I was thinking during our last game against them. without henry, bills likely win that game and what will happen to the titans if he is injured.

I just didn't think it would of been this bad of an injury.

one thing you can say about buffalo, they may rely on JA but for the most part if a player goes down (aside from maybe bass) there is someone who can step up and fill the void.

in the case of tenn and henry, he was damn near all of their offense and losing him, well, they shouldn't be expected to go deep in to the playoffs now should they?

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Report: Derrick Henry undergoing MRI on foot, possibly out for season

I know already posted but big news none the less. I was thinking during our last game against them. without henry, bills likely win that game and what will happen to the titans if he is injured.

I just didn't think it would of been this bad of an injury.

one thing you can say about buffalo, they may rely on JA but for the most part if a player goes down (aside from maybe bass) there is someone who can step up and fill the void.

in the case of tenn and henry, he was damn near all of their offense and losing him, well, they shouldn't be expected to go deep in to the playoffs now should they?

You are so right.  I don't know how you replace a generational guy like Henry but shooting that gun so often all but guaranteed a major malfunction at some point.

Even if JA went down, I think we'd win 80% of the games with MT back there.  Granted that won't be the case in future years unless we draft/develop someone.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

... in the case of tenn and henry, he was damn near all of their offense and losing him, well, they shouldn't be expected to go deep in to the playoffs now should they?

If they make the playoffs that is.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

If they make the playoffs that is.

They'll make it unless they completely fall apart.

• Like 3