Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Because that's what's ailing the Jets...lacking a veteran backup.

Seriously, what the hell?  Giving up a pick for a veteran backup on a 1-win team?  Sign a warm body off someone's practice squad.  This is why you're bottom-feeders, Jets.

9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Seriously, what the hell?  Giving up a pick for a veteran backup on a 1-win team?  Sign a warm body off someone's practice squad.  This is why you're bottom-feeders, Jets.

My guess is they approached Davis Webb, and he laughed before hanging up?

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Beer__League__Hockey
14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

They must have internally decided that Wilson needs to sit for the remainder of the year, even when he recovers he needs to watch.

As a Bills fan, I am happy that the Jests will need to draft another QB soon.  They are in the midst of their modern day Walton, Coslett & Kotite era!

16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Yes and no. Their D is basically being carried by cheerleaders and concessionaires. But Wilson is in dire need of a vet backup in his QB room. It's probably the biggest Saleh error. You don't start a #2 pick under center for a NY/NJ team and not employ the NFL equivalent of the elementary school field trip buddy system.

The dude needs someone by his side, especially while he's injured, to help get the game to slow down just a bit.

It won't fix things, but it'll take a glaring problem off their plate.

• Like 2

https://www.outkick.com/clay-travis-todd-fuhrman-talk-struggling-chiefs-super-bowl-odds/

But even Fuhrman has his doubts.

“I’d probably be more inclined to bet them to miss the playoffs than I would be to take the 11-1 (and pick them to win the Super Bowl),” he concluded.

As of now, here are the odds for Super Bowl champions:

Buccaneers 5-1, Buffalo Bills 5.5-1, Arizona Cardinals 8.5-1, Los Angeles Rams 10-1, Baltimore Ravens 10-1, Chiefs 11-1, Green Bay Packers 11-1, Dallas Cowboys 12-1, Tennessee Titans 18-1.

On 10/25/2021 at 6:27 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I don't know. Seems to me all they are doing right now is destroying any hope for Wilson to be a good QB. Things like fear, injury, death and even risking an accademy award for best supporting actor plague him on every play. If it wasn't the Jests I would feel for the guy.

Edited by Fansince88