Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Jeeze, the Browns are quite literally falling apart.

I will give Progressive mad props if they have the balls to do a "Baker Mayfield's house" commercial where he has all the injured players over to watch football on a Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Saw Whitney Mercilus is out too.

I kinda feel sorry for the Texans. Along with DeShaun, O'Brien really screwed that team.

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I will give Progressive mad props if they have the balls to do a "Baker Mayfield's house" commercial where he has all the injured players over to watch football on a Sunday.

Or a Progressive commercial with Baker Mayfield and Kermit the Frog (in a Mahomes jersey)

13 minutes ago, devnull said:

Or a Progressive commercial with Baker Mayfield and Kermit the Frog (in a Mahomes jersey)

I wanna like Mayfield because he's like Billy Kilmer.  You'd never pick his profession as professional athlete.  He looks like he cooks at Applebys.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
35 minutes ago, devnull said:

Really...if you're putting a Muppet in a Mahomes jersey, it has to be Elmo.