Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Crap Throwing Clavin
51 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Best thing about that is how it throws shade at Green and Vontae Davis.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Best thing about that is how it throws shade at Green and Vontae Davis.  :classic_laugh:

That's the first thing that came to mind. This always cracks me up.

NSFW

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I really do miss the old NFL.  It wasn't nearly as sterile.

Yes. And real turf on outside stadiums - especially when it was pouring rain during the game. Laundry disasters! :excited:

• Haha 1

On 10/28/2021 at 1:54 PM, Ann said:

Then, in an unusual move, Goodell asked Kroenke to leave the room, sources told ESPN. He did.

Seriously? And he left? :facepalm:

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Well....is he wrong? Lol. How shitty of a fanbase must you be for your own star player to say it?

• Wow 1

22 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Well....is he wrong? Lol. How shitty of a fanbase must you be for your own star player to say it?

Maybe I'm biased, but after spending time on social media during the Beasley Covid discussion, there is no question that Chiefs fans can learn a thing or two from toxic Bills fans who quickly and joyfully turned on players, and even each other, for the sake of an opinion they were too lazy to come up with for themselves.

Not saying KC fans aren't toxic. Just saying the Bills fans have them beat all day, every day.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Maybe I'm biased, but after spending time on social media during the Beasley Covid discussion, there is no question that Chiefs fans can learn a thing or two from toxic Bills fans who quickly and joyfully turned on players, and even each other, for the sake of an opinion they were too lazy to come up with for themselves.

Not saying KC fans aren't toxic. Just saying the Bills fans have them beat all day, every day.

Yes. Many do. Not all, but many. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I feel like there are categories. Like, I'd say the dumbest arguments for anything come from Raven fans. Bills and Browns are neck and neck for most cynical fanbase. The Beasley stuff pissed me off, too. The Covid stuff unfortunately released a lot of toxicity that I don't think would have shown up otherwise.

I think outside of that, though, the Bills have a good fanbase. I just hope they don't turn into jackasses if we win the SB and JA becomes the new Mahomes.

• Like 1

This just in: Quarterback who whined for years that no one wanted him because of his alleged issues with social justice now explains that the NFL is exactly like slavery.

• Facepalm 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This just in: Quarterback who whined for years that no one wanted him because of his alleged issues with social justice now explains that the NFL is exactly like slavery.

So...he's been whining all these years that he was set free from slavery?

:wallbash:

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

And furthermore on the aggregate, Bills fans might be the least intelligent in the league.

9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

So...he's been whining all these years that he was set free from slavery?

:wallbash:

He opted out of his contract in SF. No one tried to force him to play football for millions of dollars. What is this, the new free choice slavery? 

DaBillsFanSince1973
22 hours ago, Ann said:

somehow I thought of this after reading this. players need to realize toxicity exists, especially on social media/forums and even irl so, you wear thick skin and take it or better yet, avoid it all together. 

either way, it can be very entertaining yet not near as entertaining as what plays out on the field.

4506.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=forma

Bills' Watkins to fans: 'Continue working y'all little jobs for the rest of y'all lives'

“To all the people that have a problem with me being injured you guys go out there and play this sport it’s a 100% injury rate,” Watkins wrote. “I’m not first or last person that’s gone be injured difference from me and you guys y’all mad and I’m not get a life and goto work stop worrying about my job because I’m good on this end and forever will be losers most of you just wish to be in this position so continue working y’all little jobs for the rest of y’all lives since everyone once a response here go one have a blessed day.”

Watkins later posted, then deleted, a clarification on Twitter: “Message wasn’t for fans for whomever have a problem with athletes being injured.”

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

4506.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=forma

Bills' Watkins to fans: 'Continue working y'all little jobs for the rest of y'all lives'

“To all the people that have a problem with me being injured you guys go out there and play this sport it’s a 100% injury rate,” Watkins wrote. “I’m not first or last person that’s gone be injured difference from me and you guys y’all mad and I’m not get a life and goto work stop worrying about my job because I’m good on this end and forever will be losers most of you just wish to be in this position so continue working y’all little jobs for the rest of y’all lives since everyone once a response here go one have a blessed day.”

Watkins later posted, then deleted, a clarification on Twitter: “Message wasn’t for fans for whomever have a problem with athletes being injured.”

In what world did he possibly think this was a good thing to put out there?

• Like 2
  • Doh! 1

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

In what world did he possibly think this was a good thing to put out there?

In the world of arrogance, priviledge and isolation that surrounds many (most?) athletes and celebrities. 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Keukasmallie said:

In the world of arrogance, priviledge and isolation that surrounds many (most?) athletes and celebrities. 

Give the poor boy a break. Even though he didn't graduate from actual literal grammar school he was able to put enough words together to phonetically show that everyone else is a loser. 

• Like 1