Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Man, I just can't picture tying up at least a quarter of a billion dollars on him and tossing aside that draft compensation too.  That's such a gamble.

That's because you're not a football professional like Cleveland's GM.  

:classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Man, I just can't picture tying up at least a quarter of a billion dollars on him and tossing aside that draft compensation too.  That's such a gamble.

I can't wait till Jackson gets his contract and starts requesting days/weeks off for 'load management'.

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'd do it. 

Just to keep him out of NE. 

As long as he would rework his contract...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

McKenzie was pitching yesterday for Cleveland yesterday in Spring Training.

Oh wait, wrong McKenzie. 

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
56 minutes ago, Ann said:

Just looked this up, as I know little about Hodgkin's Lymphoma.  I was surprised to find out at the Mayo Clinic website that a significant risk factor is being assigned the gender of "male" at birth.  I'm thinking they could go a long way towards reducing the incidence of Hodgkin's Lymphoma by simply assigning all babies a gender of "female."  

Or maybe, if they don't want to simply say males, just say "People with an XY chromosomal pair" AND BE SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE, YOU ABSOLUTE RAVING LUNATIC MORONS!!!!!  :facepalm:

• Haha 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Ann said:

Here's the official OBF DAB POMA analysis*:

Some teams that have been mentioned as potential landing spots for Hopkins include the Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots, and Cleveland Browns. All of these teams have a need for a top-tier wide receiver, and Hopkins would undoubtedly improve their offensive capabilities.

Of course, this is all speculation at this point, and it's possible that Hopkins will remain with the Cardinals for the foreseeable future. Ultimately, any decision on Hopkins' future will depend on the negotiations between the teams involved and the desires of Hopkins himself.

*Analysis provided by ChatGPT

Deranged Rhino

I'm trying not to get too excited about the possibility of Hopkins in a Bills uni because of all the cap constraints which make it unlikely - but can you imagine Josh having Diggs, Hopkins, Davis, Knox, and Cook all out in space?? 

The Bills could average 35 points a half.

• Like 3