Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Breakdowns/Shortages

Foxx

40 minutes ago, devnull said:

Transition is January 20th 2025

I said Biden will not be President on January 1st 2024

Leaving office early is what I implied

Interesting, so you think then Harris gets to run as an incumbent?

27 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Interesting, so you think then Harris gets to run as an incumbent?

Yes

And if you don't vote for her, you're a sexist white supremicist.

• Angry 1

6 hours ago, devnull said:

Yes

And if you don't vote for her, you're a sexist white supremicist.

I've been called much worse in my life.... 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

I've been called much worse in my life.... 

I've been called worse ATOP.  Still am, probably.

Nouseforaname
On 6/26/2022 at 1:31 PM, devnull said:

Sri Lanka and Ecuador don't have nukes

I was supposed to go to Sri Lanka for my honeymoon in 2019 but decided against it because it’s an excruciatingly long flight.  Turns out the week I was supposed to be there was the week of multiple terrorist attacks.

Aside from that it looks like a nice place to visit. 

• Wow 2

They didn't miss the deadline.

Article:

Biden admin misses major oil lease deadline: 'an absolute disgrace'

... "President Biden is hell-bent on choking off American oil and natural gas production," Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee Ranking Member John Barrasso, R-Wyo., told Fox News Digital in a statement. "Now he has failed to follow the law and prepare a final five-year leasing plan by yesterday’s deadline. That means the federal government will not offer any new offshore oil and gas lease sales this year."

"This will be the first year since 1958 that has happened. Instead, the Biden administration has spent its time courting overseas dictators," he continued. "The White House has begged countries like Russia, Iran, and Venezuela for oil. It’s an absolute disgrace."

Under the 1953 Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act, the DOI is required to periodically issue five-year plans for offshore oil and gas lease sales. Historically, the plans have been issued on time by Democratic and Republican administrations and have included more than 10 lease sales stretching across federal waters in the Gulf of Mexico, Pacific, Atlantic and off the coast of Alaska.

The most recent plan, which went into effect in 2017, expired on Thursday. Without a plan, offshore lease sales, which produced more than 1.7 million barrels of oil per day last year, cannot be held. ...

• Angry 1

15 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

They are literally trying to create global chaos.

Agenda 2030

in this instance, specifically, goal 13...

It is much easier to bring a first world status country to third world status, than it is to bring a third world status country to first world status.

• Angry 1

IDBillzFan
On 7/3/2022 at 2:03 PM, Alaska Darin said:

They are literally trying to create global chaos.

The authorities have started rounding up the farmers.

A very Trudeau-like move.

Can't wait to see if they try this with American farmers.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Angry 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The authorities have started rounding up the farmers.

A very Trudeau-like move.

Can't wait to see if they try this with American farmers.

Ultimately, people care more about food than ideals.  Always.

You want a revolution?  Let them eat cake.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
On 7/1/2022 at 12:54 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

My little $7M project for the Air Force is two weeks late, and I'm held far more accountable for that than the White House is for this.

Step on it. My son in law is in the Air Force. 

Nouseforaname
20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Ultimately, people care more about food than ideals.  Always.

You want a revolution?  Let them eat cake.

Oh those freaky deeky Dutch.

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/coal-emerges-victorious-sanctions-and-green-policies-backfire-spectacularly

Yes, contrary to the intentions of Green fanatics everywhere, their push to accelerate away from "dirty" fossil fuel has not only backfired spectacularly, but also exposed the hypocrisy and empty promises of so many virtue-signalers, as "from the U.S. to Europe to China, many of the world’s largest economies are increasing short-term coal purchases to ensure sufficient supplies of electricity, despite prior pledges by many countries to reduce their coal consumption to combat climate change."

Adding insult to injury, the global competition for coal which is now also in short supply after years of declining investment in new mines and resources, has driven benchmark prices to new records this year. Spot coal prices at Australia’s Newcastle port, a key supplier to Asia, topped $400 a ton for the first time last month.

Hilariously, the push for coal is being led by Europe, ground zero of the "green movement" which finally realized that one can't burn fake virtue or melt posing in front of camera in the winter to keep warm, and is boosting coal purchases to ensure it can keep power flowing to homes and factories after Russia cut gas supplies to the continent. Germany, which not long ago promised to eliminate coal as a power source by 2030, is among the nations now importing more.

• Like 1