Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Breakdowns/Shortages

Foxx

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/corporate-media-insists-eating-insects-really-delicious

The World Economic Forum (WEF) has, for years, promoted the idea that "healthy diets" and "sustainable" foods, such as insects, should be introduced into the global food system to save the planet.  

These self-proclaimed designers of the future are calling for a reset of the food system to lessen the environmental impact of current food production and solve world hunger. They're trying to convince people to eat bugs.

you will own nothing and eat insects
Quote Tweet

qdLQ8M7i_mini.png

The New Yorker

@NewYorker
· Jun 7
The world’s population is projected to reach nearly 10 billion by 2050. To meet the expected demand for food, global agricultural output will have to rise by almost 70 per cent in the next 30 years. http://nyer.cm/xC3fWXV

RochesterRob
12 hours ago, Spartacus said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/corporate-media-insists-eating-insects-really-delicious

The World Economic Forum (WEF) has, for years, promoted the idea that "healthy diets" and "sustainable" foods, such as insects, should be introduced into the global food system to save the planet.  

These self-proclaimed designers of the future are calling for a reset of the food system to lessen the environmental impact of current food production and solve world hunger. They're trying to convince people to eat bugs.

Quote Tweet

qdLQ8M7i_mini.png

The New Yorker

@NewYorker
· Jun 7
The world’s population is projected to reach nearly 10 billion by 2050. To meet the expected demand for food, global agricultural output will have to rise by almost 70 per cent in the next 30 years. http://nyer.cm/xC3fWXV

The goal of food production is on a collision course with the goal of reduced environmental impact.  I already anticipate a smackdown on farmers as they are a traditional conservative base that many liberals fear.  The goal of the liberals is to get food production away from the land and into the factory.  By the way what are the people of the far North supposed to do for the 2/3 of the year when insects are not available?  

15 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Quote Tweet

qdLQ8M7i_mini.png

The New Yorker

@NewYorker
· Jun 7

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

The goal of food production is on a collision course with the goal of reduced environmental impact.  I already anticipate a smackdown on farmers as they are a traditional conservative base that many liberals fear.  The goal of the liberals is to get food production away from the land and into the factory.  By the way what are the people of the far North supposed to do for the 2/3 of the year when insects are not available?  

The goal is even more nefarious I think, as they want to totally eliminate waste meaning they will have to monitor each and every individual in order to be able to penalize you for not eating your broccoli. Oops, you used one too many flushes of the commode, and wasted electricity when you drove your car (see what I did there?) in a circle in the parking lot while looking for a space. While you were gone we checked your water heater and noticed it was set on 111 degrees, one degree higher than mandated by international law.

So your UN fine for Waste today is 1 million dollars or the equivalent of 25 rubles.

43 minutes ago, Cinga said:

The goal is even more nefarious I think, as they want to totally eliminate waste meaning they will have to monitor each and every individual in order to be able to penalize you for not eating your broccoli. Oops, you used one too many flushes of the commode, and wasted electricity when you drove your car (see what I did there?) in a circle in the parking lot while looking for a space. While you were gone we checked your water heater and noticed it was set on 111 degrees, one degree higher than mandated by international law.

So your UN fine for Waste today is 1 million dollars or the equivalent of 25 rubles.

you guys are missing the big picture.

there are too many people in the world right now to feed.

let alone, if the populations grows.

the vax program was the start of the de-population plan.

only select survivors will be able to reproduce.

others will be allowed to survive if they have skills to support the elite

the remainder will be eliminated 

may be turned into food - ala Soylent Green, or Rod Serling's "To Serve Man"

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

you guys are missing the big picture.

there are too many people in the world right now to feed.

let alone, if the populations grows.

the vax program was the start of the de-population plan.

only select survivors will be able to reproduce.

others will be allowed to survive if they have skills to support the elite

the remainder will be eliminated 

may be turned into food - ala Soylent Green, or Rod Serling's "To Serve Man"

The bolded part in particular is a lie that has been tossed around for years but has been proven wrong numerous times with some estimates as high as a trillion people the world could sustain. 

I know, I know... the great reset calls for a reduction in population count. Just remember that scientist don't get paid to fix something that isn't broke as there is no money to be made there. But now, trying to solve the worlds perceived population crisis, like global warming, now there's where the big bucks can be made! Even if you have to create the crisis you propose to fix

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

RochesterRob
2 hours ago, Cinga said:

The regulations will be far reaching and the jobs program that liberals desire in terms of monitoring and enforcement.  I predict that within the next 10-15 years your personal energy usage WILL be monitored.  You will not be allowed to raise your own food as this will strengthen the central government hold by denying food in part or in whole to those who do not follow the edicts.  Synthetic animal protein is already a reality so the livestock industry will be outlawed in the near future.  No exceptions for the Amish or Mennonites.   Farms will be sold for dirt cheap as they will no longer have any economic value as such.  They will be sold to the elitists to be made into private estates.  It will be the year 1250 again as there will be lords and serfs and very little else.  Glad that I am in late middle age as would hate to live the coming life from a young boy on up in age.

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

The bolded part in particular is a lie that has been tossed around for years but has been proven wrong numerous times with some estimates as high as a trillion people the world could sustain. 

I know, I know... the great reset calls for a reduction in population count. Just remember that scientist don't get paid to fix something that isn't broke as there is no money to be made there. But now, trying to solve the worlds perceived population crisis, like global warming, now there's where the big bucks can be made! Even if you have to create the crisis you propose to fix

"food" being made in factories to satisfy the masses is not actual FOOD.

it is devoid of minerals, vitamins, and most everything else, other than high fructose corn syrup

• 3 weeks later...

Of course it's not only getting rid of POVs, it's transitioning those community owned vehicles to EVs.

https://thepostmillennial.com/world-economic-forum-calls-for-an-end-to-owning-private-vehicles?utm_campaign=64510

World Economic Forum calls for an end to owning private vehicles

"More sharing can reduce ownership of idle equipment and thus material usage," the World Economic Forum declared.

9 hours ago, Cinga said:

Of course it's not only getting rid of POVs, it's transitioning those community owned vehicles to EVs.

https://thepostmillennial.com/world-economic-forum-calls-for-an-end-to-owning-private-vehicles?utm_campaign=64510

World Economic Forum calls for an end to owning private vehicles

"More sharing can reduce ownership of idle equipment and thus material usage," the World Economic Forum declared.

You'll own nothing and be happy

• Angry 1
  • O Rly 1

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/here-we-go-again-record-container-ship-traffic-jam-backlog-continues-build

In January and February, when North American congestion previously peaked, there were just under 150 container vessels waiting off the coastlines. Two-thirds were in the Los Angeles/Long Beach queue. As of Thursday morning, there were 153, the majority off East and Gulf Coast ports. Whereas the earlier West Coast pileup was centralized, highly publicized and relatively easy to track, today’s ship queue is more widely disbursed and attracting less attention.

Ship queues bounce back

Port congestion had finally looked like it was easing in May and early June. Ship queues had fallen back to double digits. There were 92 vessels waiting offshore as of June 10, led by 25 off Savannah, Georgia, 20 off Los Angeles/Long Beach, 18 off New York/New Jersey and 14 off Houston.

Then things turned for the worse. The tally rose to 125 on July 8, 136 on July 13 and 140 on July 19.

With the count now rising to 153, the North American container ship queue has increased in size by 66% over the past seven weeks.

• Doh! 1

This has the potential to add Germany to the re-Evolution thread.

Gas Levy Could Triple Household Heating Bills In Germany

Germany plans to introduce a levy for all its gas consumers beginning in October as the government looks to avoid a wave of collapsing gas-importing and gas-trading companies amid record-high natural gas prices, a new bill seen by Reuters showed on Thursday. ...

...Under the plans of the government, all consumers of gas, including households, will have to pay an additional levy, which will go to support Germany's gas importing companies, which struggle with a lack of Russian gas and sky-high prices of non-Russian alternatives. The details of the bill are set to be announced next month.

Households and industrial consumers are expected to pay the levy through September 2024, according to the draft Reuters has seen. ...

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

It's a damned shame that they had to invent the word 'drought' to describe this heretofor unknown phenomenon of a lack of rain. Damn that global warming cooling manmade climate change!

I must agree with the 98% of climate scientists who have reached consensus about climate change using ~150 years worth of questionable data and horribly inaccurate predictive models to conclusively prove the science that we're all 12 years away from being 12 years away from all dying horribly.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

Las Vegas, NM declares emergency, with less than 50 days of clean water supply left

The city of Las Vegas has declared an emergency over its water supply after the Calf Canyon-Hermits Peak Fire, the largest wildfire in New Mexico history, contaminated the Gallinas River. The city relies solely on water from the river, which has been tainted with large amounts of fire-related debris and ash, according to city officials.

New Mexico Gov. Michelle Grisham said in a tweet that $2.25 million in state funding has been made available to ensure residents receive access to safe drinking water.

The city is currently relying on reservoirs which, at the current consumption rate, contain less than 50 days worth of stored water, according to Las Vegas Mayor Louie Trujillo. ...

2 hours ago, Koko said:

It's a damned shame that they had to invent the word 'drought' to describe this heretofor unknown phenomenon of a lack of rain. Damn that global warming cooling manmade climate change!

I must agree with the 98% of climate scientists who have reached consensus about climate change using ~150 years worth of questionable data and horribly inaccurate predictive models to conclusively prove the science that we're all 12 years away from being 12 years away from all dying horribly.

Such insight is wasted on single Internet forum

You should travel the world by private jet and share this Gospel

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, devnull said:

Such insight is wasted on single Internet forum

You should travel the world by private jet and share this Gospel

Absolutely. After taking my private jet to each location, I shall travel with a large motorcade to preach to the unwashed masses about how they are squandering this planet's resources, despoiling our environment with their wanton recklessness, and how they must end their selfish use of hydrocarbons.

I will educate them on how they must allow me to radically redistribute their wealth to poorer people in order to finally fix our climate nightmare!

I'm sure this is in no way related to the regulations on fertilizer and nitrogen. :eyeroll:

Borden Dairy reportedly closing Alabama plant by Sept. 30

Borden Dairy Co. will close its Alabama plant by Sept. 30 because “it could no longer support continued production,” according to a report. ...

... Borden Dairy’s plant in Hattiesburg, Miss., is also set for closure by Sept. 30. ...

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

One of two they're closing, of 14 they have.  So...14% of their production?

It would seem. They are in bankruptcy protection. Most likely the Covid lock-down hurt an already upside down ledger.