Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Breakdowns/Shortages

Foxx

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/supply-chain-problems-will-persist-because-system-being-sabotaged

Supply Chain Problems Will Persist Because The System Is Being Sabotaged

Almost every trade expert and industry insider is admitting that supply chain problems are going to persist into the foreseeable future, and some are starting to also admit (in a roundabout way) that localized production and trade models are the key to survival.

This is something that I and many other alternative economists have been talking about for a decade or more. The globalist dynamic of interdependency is a disaster waiting to happen, and now it’s happening. Without decentralized mining of raw materials, local manufacturing, locally sourced goods, local food production and locally integrated trade networks there can be no true stability. All it takes for the system to implode is one or two crisis events and the economy’s ability to meet public demand stagnates. The system doesn’t completely stop, but it does slowly shrivel and degrade.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/supply-chain-problems-will-persist-because-system-being-sabotaged

Supply Chain Problems Will Persist Because The System Is Being Sabotaged

Almost every trade expert and industry insider is admitting that supply chain problems are going to persist into the foreseeable future, and some are starting to also admit (in a roundabout way) that localized production and trade models are the key to survival.

This is something that I and many other alternative economists have been talking about for a decade or more. The globalist dynamic of interdependency is a disaster waiting to happen, and now it’s happening. Without decentralized mining of raw materials, local manufacturing, locally sourced goods, local food production and locally integrated trade networks there can be no true stability. All it takes for the system to implode is one or two crisis events and the economy’s ability to meet public demand stagnates. The system doesn’t completely stop, but it does slowly shrivel and degrade.

@shrader Tyler Durden alert!  :classic_laugh:

• Wow 2

15 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Zero hedge rule #1 never talk about zero hedge.

rule #2 is never talk about the content of the post/article

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
17 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Or in your case, understand it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

Or in your case, understand it.

always attacking the poster or the source

never actually addresssing the content of the post or article

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
33 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

always attacking the poster or the source

never actually addresssing the content of the post or article

😂😂😂 never change 

3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Try posting the direct source link that zero hedge posted to. Many here dismiss an article/information simply because it is zero hedge, but that does not mean that the original source they  linked to can/should be dismissed.

• Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

When we try, you refuse to discuss it and call us either shills or sheeple.  Why should we bother?  

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Try posting the direct source link that zero hedge posted to. Many here dismiss an article/information simply because it is zero hedge, but that does not mean that the original source they  linked to can/should be dismissed.

If he did that, he'd find that zerohedge routinely misrepresents the original sources...which is why he can't, and why zerohedge should be dismissed out of hand.

The day they post an article that accurately discusses the sources of their article will be a first.

20 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

When we try, you refuse to discuss it and call us either shills or sheeple.  Why should we bother?  

If he did that, he'd find that zerohedge routinely misrepresents the original sources...which is why he can't, and why zerohedge should be dismissed out of hand.

The day they post an article that accurately discusses the sources of their article will be a first.

Eh, there have been some I've seen, used the original source link, and it was basically as reported. I get zero hedge massages the headlines a lot and the website is atrocious for pop-ups and ads, but they do have good source material links more than occasionally. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Eh, there have been some I've seen, used the original source link, and it was basically as reported. I get zero hedge massages the headlines a lot and the website is atrocious for pop-ups and ads, but they do have good source material links more than occasionally. 

They always have source material links.  And I always read them, and think "Where the hell are you guys getting this story, because it's not from your linked sources."

The exception being when they link to other zerohedge stories, which they do frequently enough to be funny.  

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

It is in Breakdowns/Shortages. You had me going for a minute... 

Haven’t had my coffee yet though this was due to a crane accident according to hydro one .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Haven’t had my coffee yet though this was due to a crane accident according to hydro one .

Im on cup 2! It too is not opening my eyes! You are not in the Toronto area are you?

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
14 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Im on cup 2! It too is not opening my eyes! You are not in the Toronto area are you?

No.  Montreal.