Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Tidbits

MothersMilk

Beer__League__Hockey
28 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Hysterical.

That is some next level testing right there.  Forget the Wonderlic, that was the McDermalic.  Frustrate the player and see which one breaks the pins once he figures out the cheat.  Then you know who will melt down mid-game when the Refs mess up a call.

Rumor has it Jerry Hughes smashed all the pins, assaulted the cameraman, and drove off in the SUV.

• Haha 3

Alaska Darin

My short answer to this is:  "It depends on how it happens."  If McDermott snatches another playoff defeat from the jaws of victory by coming up short in a high-leverage situation...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

My short answer to this is:  "It depends on how it happens."  If McDermott snatches another playoff defeat from the jaws of victory by coming up short in a high-leverage situation...

Vic with another of his patented controversial takes designed to garner clicks.

6 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

no chance his job is at stake

none

zero

nada

anyone who thinks so is delusional

go watch some Dick Jauron tape

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

This is a fun article.

“In 1991, the average bra size in the U.S. was 34B. Today (2007) it’s 36C. ” — Dan Taylor

Change is good...

• Applause 2

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Change is good...

I wondered how long it was going to take before someone noticed that "titbit".

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

The commentary is pedestrian to be kind...

McDermott looks completely unrealistic.  I didn't see him clap once.

But on the other hand, Madden captured perfectly Edmunds' knack for getting to the play after it's over.  The one time (in the 4th) I saw Edmunds make the right read and stuff the ball carrier at the line, I laughed out loud.

• Haha 2

Alaska Darin
33 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

McDermott looks completely unrealistic.  I didn't see him clap once.

But on the other hand, Madden captured perfectly Edmunds' knack for getting to the play after it's over.  The one time (in the 4th) I saw Edmunds make the right read and stuff the ball carrier at the line, I laughed out loud.

One thing I noticed is before almost every defensive snap,  Olanim turns around to tell the safeties what to do.  I can't help but think how that would play in real life,  with Hyde and Poyer just rolling their eyes like "get a load of Chief No Gap trying to tell us what to do."

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

One thing I noticed is before almost every defensive snap,  Olanim turns around to tell the safeties what to do.  I can't help but think how that would play in real life,  with Hyde and Poyer just rolling their eyes like "get a load of Chief No Gap trying to tell us what to do."

In real life, he does seem to do a decent job of making the defensive calls.  I mean, we're not on the field, so what do we know...but the flaws seem more scheme-based than "Onalim not knowing the scheme"-based.

I did notice that, though...but my thought was different.  More like "Jesus, maybe if you didn't turn backwards and talk to the safeties just before every snap, you'd hit a hole once in a blue moon."

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Love it.

You've got to stop posting this "potentially sensitive content" that Twitter keeps blocking...

• Haha 3