Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Tidbits

MothersMilk

IDBillzFan

I know Florio is just another sports journalist tool void of independent thought, but this last sentence was not necessary for the story.

But it'll get him love in the newsroom, as usual.

To no surprise, the Bills are leading the way when it comes to the effort to help the Buffalo community past the racially-motivated killing of 10 citizens over the weekend by an 18-year-old who was motivated to murder by the racist and anti-Semitic “replacement theory” peddled with repercussion by mainstream news outlets.

Hell, I didn't even get to THIS nonsense until now.

Meanwhile, the NFL and its teams should also be using their voices to hold accountable those media outlets who essentially pull the cord that helps put hatred into the worst possible kind of action. The league and its teams aren’t bashful about objecting to far less important matters. The league lending its massive influence to problems like this could help contribute to a much-needed solution.

Hey Florio, do some homework outside your bubble. Understand the issue for yourself, not what your nutbag drinking journalists tell you.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 3

Alaska Darin
28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Uh, the offense went up and down the field at will.  You play defense, bro?

You think talking some smack/diving on a guy we're already abusing woulda changed the outcome of the game?  Really?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Would've been interesting to see the interviewer ask him just how much more he expects the Bills would've scored w/ him in the lineup.

They scored 5 TDs w/ 4 punts.  Yeah, technically they could've scored more as the Cheatriots game proved, but it wasn't likely.

• Like 2

2003. I really thought things were going to go well for the Bills. They started off crushing the Cheats 31-0, and were 4-4 at the bye. Things went south after that and didn’t turn around until 2017. Enjoy the current team. You will look back on the Allen years as one of the golden ages of the Buffalo Bills.

The Hoodie looks like a baby.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're also offering the shirts in a Sabres version as well.  No data on whether there's a Bandits version.

Very nice thing to do.  But, they aren't exactly giving "all proceeds" to the victims of that horrible tragedy.  They are giving all the net profits to them.  So, it's still a good thing,  UT depending g on what their suppliers are charging them, it might only be $4-$10 per shirt going to charity than the full $25 that's implied.

Still am considering ordering one as it is for a very worthy cause.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

They're also offering the shirts in a Sabres version as well.  No data on whether there's a Bandits version.

Very nice thing to do.  But, they aren't exactly giving "all proceeds" to the victims of that horrible tragedy.  They are giving all the net profits to them.  So, it's still a good thing,  UT depending g on what their suppliers are charging them, it might only be $4-$10 per shirt going to charity than the full $25 that's implied.

Still am considering ordering one as it is for a very worthy cause.

:beer: It looks like there are Bandit shits on the site - or were... not sure if they're still there though. 

• Cheers 1

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: It looks like there are Bandit shits on the site

I had a dog named Bandit when I was a kid.  Wish I would have known then people would pay for what we would just throw away

• Haha 4

Fansince88
13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: It looks like there are Bandit shits on the site - or were... not sure if they're still there though. 

So, you meant shirts? I read your reply and it didnt make sense until I read you were replying to @Taro Tabout SHIRTS. :drums:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Alaska Darin

The title of this article should literally be "Players I've Heard Of".  I don't see the BILLS having much interest in any of the listed players (maybe Tretter?).

• Cheers 2