Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Patriots Week 13: The Aftermath

Ann

11 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

I have been fair. I have not called you names. I’ve not called your team names. And you have experienced nothing like that over at Patriots planet either.

Yet, a person such as yourself does all of those things here. You’ve sworn at me, you have called me belittling names and generally behaved like a child. And yet I have  not reciprocated in the same way. Staying above the fray. Admittedly, staying above your fray isn’t all that high so I’ve stayed quite a bit higher than that.  I’m not patting myself on the back, behaving the way I have behaved should be expected. It should also be expected of you.

Any rate, you should come back for productive football conversation at the planet and bask in the respectful way you have been treated.  When the moderators here disallow people like you to treat visitors the way that you’ve treated me this place will see growth the same way the planet has. 

By the way, that’s experience speaking. 

This post is a perfect example of how out of touch with reality you are. Well done, Kneepads.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

31 minutes ago, LB3 said:

This post is a perfect example of how out of touch with reality you are. Well done, Kneepads.

The true test of arrogance is when you rebut being called arrogant with an even higher level of arrogance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

30 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

I have been fair. I have not called you names. I’ve not called your team names. And you have experienced nothing like that over at Patriots planet either.

Yet, a person such as yourself does all of those things here. You’ve sworn at me, you have called me belittling names and generally behaved like a child. And yet I have  not reciprocated in the same way. Staying above the fray. Admittedly, staying above your fray isn’t all that high so I’ve stayed quite a bit higher than that.  I’m not patting myself on the back, behaving the way I have behaved should be expected. It should also be expected of you.

Any rate, you should come back for productive football conversation at the planet and bask in the respectful way you have been treated.  When the moderators here disallow people like you to treat visitors the way that you’ve treated me this place will see growth the same way the planet has. 

By the way, that’s experience speaking. 

Planet this, planet that, give it a rest, seriously. Myself personally, been on numerous sites over the years. Bills forums, and the teams oppositon forums. Some good, some not so good. The site you are on now is one of the most fair and polite sports forums by way of mod/admin on the planet IMO. We really don't need you or anyone else telling us how much better another forum is compared to the one you are on now. I'll double down on this, I enjoy a difference of opinion.

Mellow out man...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

After having a day and a half to digest this latest loss and get out of that funk, I agree completely with Jordan Poyer.

We had basically one mistake defensively.  Remove that mistake and holding a team to 160 yards on the ground when that is all they did, is to me, pretty darn impressive. Our woes are on the offensive side of the ball.

Sullivan is who he is.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

12 hours ago, LB3 said:

I spoke the truth.  100%.

You may not like the truth but it is was it is.

11 hours ago, Figster said:

Planet this, planet that, give it a rest, seriously. Myself personally, been on numerous sites over the years. Bills forums, and the teams oppositon forums. Some good, some not so good. The site you are on now is one of the most fair and polite sports forums by way of mod/admin on the planet IMO. We really don't need you or anyone else telling us how much better another forum is compared to the one you are on now. I'll double down on this, I enjoy a difference of opinion.

Mellow out man...

The mods seem fine.

You have some seriously off posters.

Not you.

9 hours ago, Foxx said:

After having a day and a half to digest this latest loss and get out of that funk, I agree completely with Jordan Poyer.

We had basically one mistake defensively.  Remove that mistake and holding a team to 160 yards on the ground when that is all they did, is to me, pretty darn impressive. Our woes are on the offensive side of the ball.

Sullivan is who he is.

IF

11 hours ago, Figster said:

Mellow out man...

You seem like a good egg.  We like to have a decent person (or more) from each team.  We have a Bills fan there but could use another for sure.  Check the place out!  You will find fans from a lot of teams discussing the NFL and some really dumb, but entertaining shit too.

• Cheers 1

13 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

You seem like a good egg.  We like to have a decent person (or more) from each team.  We have a Bills fan there but could use another for sure.  Check the place out!  You will find fans from a lot of teams discussing the NFL and some really dumb, but entertaining shit too.

I flipped the Chiefs planet upside down so fast admin changed my name from Figster to fingers butts.

Careful what you wish for ;  ) 

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I stopped listening at "They failed to adjust to the game plan."

The Pats ran the ball, they stacked the box against the run.  They adjusted fine.  They executed poorly.

There's a valid argument that the only reason Harris scored is that Bills had 9 guys in the box, overpursued, and opened a gaping hole.

• Like 1