• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Core Four

• Foxx

• IDBillzFan

3 hours ago, Joe said:

I'd like to see Morse back. And Bates. Just replace Williams.

These could all very well happen.  Just restructure Morse, he isn't worth $11M+ of cap space.

• 2 weeks later...
Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Me too. I just know that because I'm a fan of his and the Bills, it'd be the double jinx that would ruin it.

1 hour ago, Billsandhorns said:

What is his contract worth? Doubt the Bills trade for him. I think his biggest issue is availability

Yup. If his availability weren't an issue he wouldn't be on the block. He's a beast when he's healthy. He just hasn't been right in 2 seasons.

• Like 3

Deranged Rhino

I doubt they'd move Toney after one season. I'm not as high on him as others were coming out last year (I like McKenzie more), but he'd fit nicely in this offense. 

Bradberry is the bigger prize than even Saquon I think.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Me too. I just know that because I'm a fan of his and the Bills, it'd be the double jinx that would ruin it.

Yup. If his availability weren't an issue he wouldn't be on the block. He's a beast when he's healthy. He just hasn't been right in 2 seasons.

Maybe he comes to Buffalo, doesn't do squats, and gets healthy...

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Maybe he comes to Buffalo, doesn't do squats, and gets healthy...

... then leaves and goes to the *Pats on a bargain deal, and wins a rushing title. :wallbash:

(my luck)

• Haha 2

Gettleman sits down at his television. He learns that Josh Allen just had the highest QB rating for any NFL QB in a postseason, ever. Later, he learns that Saquon Barkley is on the trading block. It makes you wonder: does he feel like he was a failure as a GM? 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2022 at 10:06 AM, Core Four said:

These could all very well happen.  Just restructure Morse, he isn't worth $11M+ of cap space.

you are correct-

ditch Morse entirely 

need to bring in a Jerry Ostrowski kind of guy

- little talent and even less ability to make the line calls 

it's not like the bills pass block much

Edited by Spartacus
  • Haha 1

Blessed Believer
On 1/24/2022 at 11:25 AM, Joe said:

Your lips to God's ears.

I'm not even entirely sold on Singletary. But I'm willing to extend him  on a team friendly deal when the time comes.

singletary is a beast….

Blessed Believer
On 2/7/2022 at 5:09 PM, snafu said:

Barkley?

Seems like a great guy, but no thank you to the player.

In fact, if you're going to overpay for one of those two, I'd opt for Bradberry.

Barkley had a serious injury that usually requires two years of rehab before back to 100%.  He got better as the season rolled on. He can catch out of the backfield too. For 5- 7M a year, he might be worth a two year contract. 

• Like 1

Blessed Believer
On 2/7/2022 at 4:55 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I doubt they'd move Toney after one season. I'm not as high on him as others were coming out last year (I like McKenzie more), but he'd fit nicely in this offense. 

Bradberry is the bigger prize than even Saquon I think.

I’m surprised to read Toney on the trade block after one year, mostly injured and then COVID.  He showed some serious moves in that first Dallas game. Had over 200 total yards in a losing cause. 

Bradberry is expendable because their new DC likes to play man and blitz a lot. Playing man is not Bradberry’s forte. Saquon….TBD…. 

• Cheers 1