Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 Bills offseason

4merper4mer

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's hard to double as an NFL lineman and Yabba the Mutt's blow up doll. Too easy to get deflated. 

C'mon Third, that's enough.

• Like 2

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Core Four

• Foxx

• IDBillzFan

Arm of Harm
10 hours ago, Ann said:

I have no idea why this is even being considered. On the one hand, there’s Core Four’s point (100% valid). On the other hand, letting Hughes and Addison go is a glaringly obvious way of freeing up much-needed cap space. 

Deranged Rhino

Barkely is being valued as worth a Day 3 pick... I don't love the idea of a high priced RB, especially an injured one. But this team doesn't need Day 3 picks, at most they're going to keep 4-5 people from this upcoming draft. If they could somehow make the cap number work, I think you'd have to at least have a conversation with Schoen. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/giants-saquon-barkley-only-worth-a-fourth-round-pick-in-potential-trade-per-report/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Barkely is being valued as worth a Day 3 pick... I don't love the idea of a high priced RB, especially an injured one. But this team doesn't need Day 3 picks, at most they're going to keep 4-5 people from this upcoming draft. If they could somehow make the cap number work, I think you'd have to at least have a conversation with Schoen. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/giants-saquon-barkley-only-worth-a-fourth-round-pick-in-potential-trade-per-report/

No thanks to Barkley.

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

not unless the Giants pay 80% of his salary

and make the picks

1. be next year

2. conditional on playing time & production

• Cheers 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I hate this. Beasley has been absolutely essential to everything Josh as accomplished these last two seasons.

What % of his catches are have been for 1st downs? What % have been 3rd down conversions?

I think we’re going to regret this.

• Like 2

Just now, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I hate this. Beasley has been absolutely essential to everything Josh as accomplished these last two seasons.

What % of his catches are have been for 1st downs? What % have been 3rd down conversions?

I love Beasley as well. I have no idea why they are doing this, unless he requested it, in which case it's good to let him go.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Maybe they're going to try and re-sign McKenzie or have another FA in mind such as Christian Kirk.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin

I am curious about how much the way he was treated by the "Covid mafia" had on his decision.

Especially now that the "Winter of Death" has been traded to Ukraine for some corruption to be named later.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Seasons1992
1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Nah: https://www.drafttek.com/2022-NFL-Draft-Position-Rankings/Top-College-Slot-WRs-2022-NFL-Draft.asp

• Like 1

I don't want Beasley to go. The upgrade would have to be substantial to cut/trade him. He's still very valuable to this team.  

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2