Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who do you want to see replace Daboll?

Arm of Harm

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I responded directly to a comment you made and you answered by moving the goalposts and going on a rant. Your posts are all over the place. Please, feel free to put me on ignore, it would be a pleasure not to put up with your nonsense. 

You are the guy always whining about staying on topic (replacement for Daboll) and yet you are here whining about Frazier.  What does Frazier have to do with that?  Frazier can't reunite with Daboll without the permission of the Bills.  The whole thing is moot as now we have Daboll's replacement in place.  Explain to me how Frazier had anything to do with a replacement for Daboll?  In accordance with your own, so called, standards should you not be discussing either McD dressing down Frazier over the defense's roll in the loss at KC, firing Frazier, or as I suggested take the PC approach by "retiring" Frazier IN A THREAD SPECIFICALLY ABOUT FRAZIER?  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You are the guy always whining about staying on topic (replacement for Daboll) and yet you are here whining about Frazier.  What does Frazier have to do with that?  Frazier can't reunite with Daboll without the permission of the Bills.  The whole thing is moot as now we have Daboll's replacement in place.  Explain to me how Frazier had anything to do with a replacement for Daboll?  In accordance with your own, so called, standards should you not be discussing either McD dressing down Frazier over the defense's roll in the loss at KC, firing Frazier, or as I suggested take the PC approach by "retiring" Frazier IN A THREAD SPECIFICALLY ABOUT FRAZIER?  

I strongly suggest that you only consume bottled water and stay far away from that liquid lead coming out of you faucet. 

• Haha 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I strongly suggest that you only consume bottled water and stay far away from that liquid lead coming out of you faucet. 

Replacement for Daboll  >  YOU  > Frazier and his defense.  For you it is more a matter of not knowing where the goal post was to start with.  Again, explain for us peons what Frazier has to do with a replacement for Daboll as Bills' OC?  You were the one after all who whines continually about STAYING ON TOPIC.     

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Replacement for Daboll  >  YOU  > Frazier and his defense.  For you it is more a matter of not knowing where the goal post was to start with.  Again, explain for us peons what Frazier has to do with a replacement for Daboll as Bills' OC?  You were the one after all who whines continually about STAYING ON TOPIC.     

You should go back and read through this thread and find out what a schmuck you are acting like. Oh please, put me on ignore. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Could've sworn it was he was throwing beach chairs at the kid for trespassing, not beating him up for using the beach chairs.  (D'oh!)

That whole foot lickin' era is just a blur now. 😉

• Like 1

Love the Aaron Kromer signing.  McD is serious about having an OL that actually blocks, running the ball, and not having Josh carry the offense all by himself.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I remember that. At the time, Richie Incognito was a member of the Bills. Incognito had his own anger issues, such as kicking a guy in the head when he was on the ground. That was from back in college, but it seemed like every couple years Incognito would be accused of something new in the NFL. Such as locker room bullying, when he was with the Dolphins.

I remember thinking: maybe Incognito just needs mentorship. Guidance. Such as the guidance he’d receive from his then position coach Kromer, who’d punched that kid in the face. Or the guidance he’d receive from Rex Ryan, whose message was “build a bully.” If that guidance and mentorship was not enough, he could always turn to one of the best, and certainly the most famous, player in Bills’ history: O.J. Simpson. If Incognito were to describe his anger issues to Simpson, what words of wisdom might Simpson have for Incognito? 

4 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

I remember that. At the time, Richie Incognito was a member of the Bills. Incognito had his own anger issues, such as kicking a guy in the head when he was on the ground. That was from back in college, but it seemed like every couple years Incognito would be accused of something new in the NFL. Such as locker room bullying, when he was with the Dolphins.

I remember thinking: maybe Incognito just needs mentorship. Guidance. Such as the guidance he’d receive from his then position coach Kromer, who’d punched that kid in the face. Or the guidance he’d receive from Rex Ryan, whose message was “build a bully.” If that guidance and mentorship was not enough, he could always turn to one of the best, and certainly the most famous, player in Bills’ history: O.J. Simpson. If Incognito were to describe his anger issues to Simpson, what words of wisdom might Simpson have for Incognito? 

Wear extremely small gloves?

9 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

If that guidance and mentorship was not enough, he could always turn to one of the best, and certainly the most famous, player in Bills’ history: O.J. Simpson. If Incognito were to describe his anger issues to Simpson, what words of wisdom might Simpson have for Incognito? 

Practice your stabbin'.