Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 NFL Quarterback Carousel

B-Man

Alaska Darin
7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The more I listen to RGIII, the more I realize I need to stop listening to RGIII.

Apparently he kept his brain in his knee.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Nuthin' new

Jets are gonna blow this.  They'll either pay too much or have a below average QB in '23.  

Even a 1st round pick alone for Rodgers is too much IMO given the co$t and that he might be just a 1 year answer.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, devnull said:

Somebody gotta make a stand against ludicrous "guaranteed" contracts

Looks like the Lamar Jackson contract might be that hill....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Wow

Thank you

I had a disagreement with somebody earlier today regarding Jackson. 

Other guy said Ravens screwed up by not giving LJ Josh Allen money when they had the chance.

I disagreed because LJ does not deserve JA money because LJ does not perform at the JA level.

Other guy totally disagreed

I just showed him the above tweet....

Now he kinda sees my point

• Like 3

On 3/27/2023 at 10:53 AM, Ann said:

Lamar Jackson requested a trade:

win.jpg.bd4a3870cab3fab89e1dcacac4da8e43.jpg

It's great that he loves the game of football and his dream is to help a team win the Super Bowl, but... that does absolutely nothing to address his capability to actually do so. Regardless of his value, he also knows that this is all about his salary guarantee desire. With his style of play any team that guarantees his contract is taking on significant risk. Risk that would be foolish were he to suffer career ending injury.

I absolutely hate when the obvious is omitted and a strawman is constructed in order to brow beat anyone into accepting your premise. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Foxx said:

It's great that he loves the game of football and his dream is to help a team win the Super Bowl, but... that does absolutely nothing to address his capability to actually do so. Regardless of his value, he also knows that this is all about his salary guarantee desire. With his style of play any team that guarantees his contract is taking on significant risk. Risk that would be foolish were he to suffer career ending injury.

I absolutely hate when the obvious is omitted and a strawman is constructed in order to brow beat anyone into accepting your premise. 

“Fight your racist inner self you must.” #LAMARBALLLICKERWOKECROWD. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh-kaaaayyyy

Does he not know that the reason Deshawn Watson got so much guaranteed isn't because he's Deshawn Watson, but because the Browns are the Browns?

Basically, Lamar's goal is to find a team dumber than Cleveland, and get signed by them.  And the Jets are already in the Rodgers drama.

morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif

• Like 2