Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Today I ...

Foxx

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

:thumb:

Keep those Vitamin D level's up!

With all the milk I drink and the Sun I get from working outside all day, mine should be pretty elevated.

Mine was in the toilet when I was on the statins. Funny thing! We need you to be on a statin so you don't have cholesterol buildup so you don't have a heart attack. We are not going to tell you that your vit D will hit the toilet but HEY!!! We can prescribe vit D! Now I am dealing with a vitamin B2 deficiency and all the wonderful symptoms thanks to the aspirin regimen they want me on for another 5 months. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
56 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Dr Malone?

Robert Malone.  Basically the father of mRNA tech.  He's considered a pariah by the liberal media.  He published a protocol during the height of covid (Zinc, Povidone Iodine rinses, Pepcid, Vitamin D & C, etc.).

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

31 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Robert Malone.  Basically the father of mRNA tech.  He's considered a pariah by the liberal media.  He published a protocol during the height of covid (Zinc, Povidone Iodine rinses, Pepcid, Vitamin D & C, etc.).

Brain fart! I knew that. 

• Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Mine was in the toilet when I was on the statins. Funny thing! We need you to be on a statin so you don't have cholesterol buildup so you don't have a heart attack. We are not going to tell you that your vit D will hit the toilet but HEY!!! We can prescribe vit D! Now I am dealing with a vitamin B2 deficiency and all the wonderful symptoms thanks to the aspirin regimen they want me on for another 5 months. 

Were you basically a vampire when it came to sun at any point of that?

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Why not just chomp on willow bark?

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Why not just chomp on willow bark?

Actually Aspen will do the same thing. Truth is Aspirin is a syntetic version of Salicylic. I just started adding Ginger root to my Hot lemon water in the morning for the many benefits thst offers. If I knew I was getting the right amount of Salicylic I would just replace the Aspirin. 

On 8/4/2023 at 1:36 PM, Jabba The Hutt said:

Were you basically a vampire when it came to sun at any point of that?

No. Plenty of sun and never use sunscreen.

• Love 2

CarpetCrawler
On 8/6/2023 at 5:49 PM, B-Man said:

Today I represented BillsFans.com at 

the Eden Corn festival 🌽 

IMG_2898.thumb.jpeg.632b8948cc966ed0ba13bfcd6703c983.jpeg

How many ears are you good for when the corn is perfectly young and sweet??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Is this some sort of metaphor?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

CarpetCrawler
41 minutes ago, snafu said:

Is this some sort of metaphor?

I realize now that it kind of reads that way, but it was a legitimate question.

I had some really fresh corn on the cob a couple of weeks ago when I was up in the Adirondacks, and I was mad at myself for only buying a half dozen for me, my wife, and my son. I haven't found anything even close to it at home. 

Back in the good old days, I can remember my Grandfather and his brothers polishing off 10 to 12 apiece. I think my personal record is about 8. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I realize now that it kind of reads that way, but it was a legitimate question.

I had some really fresh corn on the cob a couple of weeks ago when I was up in the Adirondacks, and I was mad at myself for only buying a half dozen for me, my wife, and my son. I haven't found anything even close to it at home. 

Back in the good old days, I can remember my Grandfather and his brothers polishing off 10 to 12 apiece. I think my personal record is about 8. 

I was just cracking wise.

8 ears is a pretty good total. If you cut the corn off 8 ears and put it in a bowl you’d be surprised at how much volume that is.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

12 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I'm afraid that I'm only able to eat 4 at this stage of my life.

My father would put away 8 or so easy.

• Cheers 1

On 8/6/2023 at 2:49 PM, B-Man said:

Today I represented BillsFans.com at 

the Eden Corn festival 🌽 

Thanks for the reminder..I need a cooler with ice for my trip to town today.
1st fresh corn of the year at the annual road stand.

• Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

TODAY I. . . . . . . . . . 

Learned from my youngest daughter that she will be flying to Germany and Czechoslovakia next month to visit her deployed boyfriend.

I am nervous about this.  If anyone here with more traveling experience (which is everyone) could reassure me.

When my other daughter texted her about safety her response was: "Dad will Liam Neeson me out of anywhere"

I suspect that she is overestimating my special skills.

Although I am proud of her for using Liam Neeson as a verb. :classic_cool:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Learned from my youngest daughter that she will be flying to Germany and Czechoslovakia next month to visit her deployed boyfriend.

I am nervous about this.  If anyone here with more traveling experience (which is everyone) could reassure me.

When my other daughter texted her about safety her response was: "Dad will Liam Neeson me out of anywhere"

Except he hates guns and people that own them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Oooh I hope she has a good time! We are headed to Prague in a year (after a river cruise, i have not been there since it was a communist country). I have not been to Germany since there was a wall, but lots of people like the beer.

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Just keep reminding yourself that you could have done that trip at her age -- and you didn't have a smartphone.

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler
10 hours ago, B-Man said:

I can't speak to European travel, but I know you're underestimating the instincts that would kick in if your daughter was in danger. Liam Neeson, John McCain....whatever it takes.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 hours ago, B-Man said:

Coincidentally, today I called a coworker "Bizarro Liam Neeson."

"You have a particular lack of skills, that make you a nightmare for people like me."

• Haha 4